How fast have you been on your busa!

How fast have you been on your busa! - How fast have you been on your busa!

• 100-110 mph

Votes: 378 100.0%
  • 110-120 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 120-130 mph

• 130-140 mph

• 140-150 mph

• 150-160 mph

• 160-170 mph

• 170-180 mph

• 180-190 mph

• 190+mph

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one on my bike it was off more than 7%, but still I was way up there, you don't need much space to get there, more important is a safe spot.

I don't have elephantitus of the bizzalls.... only hit about 130 I think.... can't really say because when I'm going over 100 I've got my eyes on the road ahead...... not looking down at my speedo. I don't wear gear, so I guess I'm compensating by actually watching the road!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I've only hit about 135 on it so far. the previous owner had it to 180 before he decided he was going fast enough. One of these days I need to take it out to the desert and open her up. I'm just not comfy going much faster than 110 on the highway

285k's......IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gif

Somewhere between four to five minutes exposure time at flat out in sixth gear with an 18 tooth front sprocket and a stock toothed rear sprocket.
Total thrill ride to me.

120 indicated (still breaking in 220 miles). Looking to get the corrector. Is this really needed on an 06? Surely they are better than that??

I won't tell you how fast I went today. But the wiff knows. And Mrgxr knows!

--Wag--

Indicated 190 so I guess about 175ish. She was still climbing good but the thought of some critter walking across the road freaked me out all of a sudden and I backed out. Felt a little stupid the next day with the wife and a child depending on me, but what a rush! tounge.gif

I topped out with a 17 tooth front sprocket and a 18 tooth rear sprocket.  Took me about 15 miles to get up to speed, but my gps indicated 435mph in 6th gear.  

But really, I have hit the top speed with stock gearing one time.  I just did it so I could say that I took the fastest production bike to its max.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155281046 -->

thats usually good enuf to get it to top speed-but in order to run it out, I like to have a straight at least 2 miles long...no freeway "corners" can keep me under 100, so i can rev out in like 3-4secs (like 1/2 mile) to 6th and pin the throttle for about 5-6 secs. I've had a few oppourtunities to hold'er down for like 20-30 secs...that messes with your vision tho-slow down to 80, and you feel like your going 40!!! its sick-your brain gets fried from everything moving so sllllloooooooowwwwww... but its more fun than 5 strippers and a bag of weed!! laugh.gif (thats just what I heard...dont know anything about that stuff myself! tounge.gif )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back