How Far would you go  to keep your Beloved BUSA

chamalk

Registered
YES ,  WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE TELLS YOU TO GET RID OF IT. BECAUSE OF FINANCES

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076060521 -->

I would have to think about it long and hard. Is it a selfish request or not? Am I being selfish, or is she? Or do we really need to get rid of it because we cannot afford it.

I would get another job or work an 8 hour shift at BK before selling my busa.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076073112 -->

I'd see if there was any way to readjust our household finances first. Find out if she wants to get rid of it becuase she doesn't like it or because it really is a money issue. I'd be more likely to give up cable TV or get a cheaper car, than lose the Busa. If we can't afford it, and can't come up with a way to afford it, then I suppose I'd have to let the Busa go.

Of course if it isn't a money reason. If it is more like money is being used as an excuss because she just doesn't like the bike. Then I'm a lot more likely to keep it.

First I would decide what is really important to you personally. Are you really that into the Busa, or is it just another bike? If your not all that attached hell move it on out until finances improve.

The Busa is a Whole lot Cheaper than mental therapy or an Ulcer. Tell it's stress relief and you need it. Get a doctors perscription if you can.
biggrin.gif

One thing to consider, who came first, the Bike or the Woman? If you had the bike (or a Bike) prior to her coming on scene then I would prolly stick to my guns. If however she came first and you just showed up with the Busa...then you should probably start thinking real hard about which provides more pleasures and benefits.

Then I would sell two Yamahas, and get a second job doing something fun to pay for the Busa.

I would sell something of hers first!
tounge.gif

No...I've been faced with the possibility of selling my car a few years back to help out with financial issues. I hated to even think about it, but I knew that if I had to do it to help right now, I would just work harder to get myself straight and buy something even better down the road...luckily I ended up keeping the car, but I spent many sleepless nights trying to work through a solution...it's tough...hope you figure something out that doesn't make you miserable, but remember that material things can always be replaced...

The question is how FAR will she go!The BUSA STAYS!
Stop hatin on Suzi-Q

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076079121 -->

What'd that guy on the radio say?

"Rice and beans, beans and rice."

Hey, I'm the silverback in my house. I want my bannanas in a PILE, dammit
tounge.gif

I'd hate to do it.... but she'd have to go...I'd sure miss those home cooked meals tho.
Ha!!! You would shrivel up and die Raider! After talking to you and how well taken care of you are, boiling water might pose a problem if you had to do it!

Ouch...hey, I felt that slap from here...I was just kidding!!!
tounge.gif

Princess just got a MB CLK 430 Cabriolet a few nights ago, so my personal toy collection should be safe for a while....BTW, anyone looking for a really nice BMW Z3 convertible?, she's for sale!

Tim

I'd ask her why she is messing with MY money. >
smile.gif
No... I bet there's a good reason I'm still single. I'm make her give up her cell phone, tanning apointment, hair dos, cable TV, before selling my ride

The Busa stays. Other things can go. Waited to long to find this bike. Other bikes and cars can get sold but the Busa definately stays. I moving to Arizona so I spend more time on her.

<span style='color:red'>sell your car Chamal.... cut your cable & telephone...use candles if u have to....eat tuna & bread or hot dogs......if she dosent like it then its not the the money she is worried about its the love you have for your busa.....in that case DUMP her.....</span>

<!--EDIT|sproket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076094372 -->

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>LIKE you say...." one life to live, so hold on tight"</span></span>

I'd hate to do it.... but she'd have to go...I'd sure miss those home cooked meals tho.
Ha!!! You would shrivel up and die Raider!  After talking to you and how well taken care of you are, boiling water might pose a problem if you had to do it!  

Ouch...hey, I felt that slap from here...I was just kidding!!!  
tounge.gif
I guess I'm busted. But then my wife would never ever dream
of selling my Busa. No disrespect intended but she's the best woman I EVER met.

BTW I don't 'slap' women.... But your butt may be sore from the swat  
wink.gif

I agree with everyone else, My wife and I went thru the same delimma with my 4-wheelers, she wanted to sell them for money reasons but I knew we were not that bad off so the 4-wheeler stayed. Now if we seriously had money troubles then it would have been sold since the ATV's came after she did. You need to communicate to each other both of your feelings and both of you decide but do not let one or the other make the decision because then it will be the bike goes and eventually so will you or her. Lose Lose situation in that respect.

My wife now would never let me sell the Busa, since she is now sporting her own Ninja 250. She is chomping at the bit for nice weather.

Back