How far can you lean?

Thanks Mythos, that's what I wad looking for. I have an 04 CBR1000RR I may start using for that, improving skills while I keep making the Busa look and run better. I guess even if the budget is tight you can still go on the track but with a little more caution.
I took my 14 to the track two times. At this point, there is literally more money in mods on the bike than what the bike initially cost me brand new and that trend just continues. There's no way I can risk crashing that bike now. :laugh: seriously. The busa is headed in the same direction. I should get it on a track before it becomes too costly to crash.

I think the way to go is "don't love the bike too much if you are going to seriously get into the track scene." Don't spend a lot on the bike, buy used mods if you really need them, set it up for track use only so it's always ready to go. Like a friend once told me, almost every track bike out there has been down more times than a two dollar whore. Treat your baby with the proper respect and as far as track days go, take what you can afford. I saw a guy on an old beater at the track and that bike couldn't go over 60 mph. I don't think the motor even ran right but he had all he needed for a small track. He had a blast and I'm sure improved his skills a lot more than if he had put the money into a nice bike. He probably had money to go to the track every event.

Dis far..........
MYpic's 010.jpg

Back