How does it happen

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
You go out to wipe a few spots off the plastics and a couple of hours later two old bikes look as good as the day they first followed you home:)

P1070804.jpg

P1070803.jpg

not sure, maybe if you loan me the Gixxer for a couple track days I can find the answer for you... :whistle:

It's called GOCD.....Geezer-Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder........"look it up"... :oldcool:

It's called GOCD.....Geezer-Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder........"look it up"... :oldcool:

I knew there had to be a scientific explanation:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Better job than they did at the Hooters bike wash!

That's because they don't use kerosene to clean the chain:whistle:

not sure, maybe if you loan me the Gixxer for a couple track days I can find the answer for you... :whistle:

You are not the first to make that offer:laugh:

Very nice, Don. So.... why don't you go to Suches with us this Friday and get them dirty again?

very nice...i need to get out there and give Lucy the same treatment, my problem is every time i get near her i climb on and go for a ride :beerchug:

Happens every time I walk by it start with a spot and then next thing you know all the cleaning supplies are out and I'm crawling around the bike. :whistle:

Since I added all the chrome, I wipe mine down before and after I ride. I'm sure the newness will wear off soon enough. Before the mods, I think I wipe her down once.

Back