How does it handle???

I've done my share of stop and go, and haven't had any problems...

I agree with Revlis up there...the clutch and weight of the bike can get cumbersome if you have tons of traffic, and the bike gets hot when it's warm (though you'll kiss it when it's cold!)...I actually enjoy my Busa in traffic. It's easy to handle, does great at low speeds, manuevers great...

I agree with everyone else. The handling and the docile nature that this bike has is phenomenal(spelling). After all it is a sport touring bike. No problems in town, but like Vabusa said it gets a little warm in the summer time. Don't try and ride it without long pants on it will burn your legs just from the heat.

I don't mind city riding, but as others have said, the fan can't keep up in really hot, really slow riding. That tractor like torque sure is fun, though!!!

It has gotten to 113 here in Norcal and the only time my fan comes on is waiting in line for 10 minutes trying to get pass the front gate of the military base I live on.

The speed limit is 15 MPH in the housing area, so I have to chug the engine for three blocks to get to the house. I'm going to file for an exception to the speed limit since it is a crime for a Busa to go slower then 50.
biggrin.gif

Yeap... Busa get's hot in the city. Not fun. But has nice low speed handling (surprinsingly nice!!). Guess what we all want to say is that maybe we couldn't have a better low-speed-handling-heavy-bike. Of course if in my country we could have a single insurance for two motorcycles, I would have a lighter bike for city ride... An old Yamanha XT350 would be nice for example (don't know if you have that bike there in the States, but it was a very nice bike).

Back