how does everybody display their inspection sticker

ham4864

Registered
i'm going 100% legal i will get my bike inspected for the first time ever in years and wanted to know where does every body display there sticker.The previous owner of my bike put it on the fork leg and i'm trying to clean it off :banghead:what a hard job.post pics if any please

I made a small tag that bolts under my plate and protrudes below the plate, just as big as the sticker...but I still have the oem fender.

There was one I seen on here that had it mounted to a bracket he made and attached it to the passenger peg, it looked like a good spot.

Check your DMV laws and see if you have to have it visible or not. In TX you have to have it next to the plate........but most dont.

yea in pa that sucks,they really don't bother you unless you look suspect.On my first bike i got stopped because my lid did not match my bike(if was my first bike and my buddy gave me his old hayabusa helmet and i was on i gsxr 600).He pulled up next to me and asked if the bike was stolen i said no and the cop says be careful and drove away :laugh:
O it was not stolen but i had no insurance or registration :whistle: but i played it cool and all went well.

Last edited:
that's what i always say. inspected for what ?
Emissions , safety ?
What ?
but in pa you are suppose to get one:whistle:

In MS the inspection sticker doesnt have to be on the bike, just has to be presented when asked for.

Yeah, here in VA too. Only VA is one of the four commonwealth states left, which means they have a BS law for everything, especially if it has wheels.

In NC the bike has to be inspected, but they don't give a sticker, it is tied in with the registration so you have to get it inspected before you can get your tag. This just started this year, in previous years they gave stickers and I never had mine inspected, it was a waste of time. The guys inspecting would look at the bike tell you to turn on hi beam and low beam then put the sticker on. Either way, it's just a money racket but what ya gonna do? ???

:poke:we don't have to do that shid here in Indiana..at least not in my county anyway

I hope there is not inspection here in TN not sure, I hope I don't have to find out from a law man giving me a paper trophy

I place my sticker on the back side of my vertical license plate tag holder...I'm pushing the legality of it, but it's been put there by two different shops and no police have ever bothered to pull me over for it...anyway, I'm never allowing it on the forks :rulez:

MyBusaFavView_stickers.jpg

Back