How do you rate Biker Boys???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Just saw the movie...I don't know what to say...But simply it sucks...Not at all what I expected...Two love stories and the discovery of an illegitimate child...Come on give us more credit...Thumbs down...

Sorry that choice should read "It sucked so bad...."
Can someone edit the poll question to read correctly???
rock.gif

Stunnah you better get one of the administrators to fix that booboo ... it cant be good for your image.
tounge.gif

Oh and yes there is not a low enuff rating for that lame-o movie!

I gave it one star.

1) the Busa was winning, and had to let off the throttle to let the 12 win a race. True, true....
2) I like L.F., good actor and has made some good movies for me (not including the above stated)
3) Gave me a chance to hang out with Thinker, Havoc, Buzzard, and some "other bikes" riders today. It was cool after the show when we told stories and watched bike flicks while tossing down a cold one... thumbs up for that.!. Some serious riders in the Northwest... heard a couple about Twisted.
wow.gif

Not going to be in my DVD collection. Even though it involved bike racing. I read somewhere this morning about how the plot could have been the same, except about trucks, trikes, dancing, bowling, etc... same movie. yup.
sarcasm.gif

I'm out.

I gave it one star.

1) the Busa was winning, and had to let off the throttle to let the 12 win a race. True, true....
2) I like L.F., good actor and has made some good movies for me (not including the above stated)
3) Gave me a chance to hang out with Thinker, Havoc, Buzzard, and some "other bikes" riders today. It was cool after the show when we told stories and watched bike flicks while tossing down a cold one... thumbs up for that.!. Some serious riders in the Northwest... heard a couple about Twister.
wow.gif

Not going to be in my DVD collection. Even though it involved bike racing. I read somewhere this morning about how the plot could have been the same, except about trucks, trikes, dancing, bowling, etc... same movie. yup.
sarcasm.gif

I'm out.
You rated it way to high...
smile.gif

Stunnah you better get one of the administrators to fix that booboo ... it cant be good for your image.  
tounge.gif

Oh and yes there is not a low enuff rating for that lame-o movie!
I got stuck on the I's...I tried to get their attention and ask that they change it for me...Their probably going to let me suffer...hahahahahahahaha

jump9.gif

However the movie still sucked...

Sorry that choice should read "It sucked so bad...."
Dude, you made me snarf my water out my nose and on my keyboard... Glad you saw that "typo"... or is it a Freudian slip? Just kidding...

And by the way, that MOVIE sucked big time! I give it a negative 3... (meaning, they need to pay ME 3x the cost of the movie to watch it again).

STUNNAH Thanks for the great laugh!!!! And yes I guessed its a typing error. PS: Sue got a good laugh... does that help? Boy I kick the sand in his face when he is down... First time I see STUNNAH in person he is going to kick my ass... LOL

I think I rated the highest out of everone w/ a 2. Haveing to give the tricked out bikes all the credit. Kids mom was out there wild(made everone there go DAMN...)/Kid rock needed a good old fashion beat down. So it had it's good point's; I think I just named them. just my 2 cents.

Holla Back.
AAAssjani.gif

gave it a one............just because there were about fifty bikers that went and saw it together..................we were rollin DEEP! Other than that it blew............racing on dirt.........'nuff said.

face7.gif
You guys are killin' me!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't seen the board this funny all over in a long time.

I will have to miss this movie though. Maybe when it comes to cable, in about a month. Thanks for saving me the $$$.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

face7.gif
 You guys are killin' me!!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I haven't seen the board this funny all over in a long time.

I will have to miss this movie though.  Maybe when it comes to cable, in about a month.  Thanks for saving me the $$$.
I think I will wait until it comes to our $2 movie theater. If it sucks that bad, then it will probably be there by weeks end. If it's really as bad as you all say, then I will have to sneak in. Why spend $2 when I can buy two 16ounce cold Bud Lights for $1.89? Now that's what I call "Value."

Brian

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The biker boyz did some cool tricks but it sucked bog water it was horrible it hurt my frikkin eyes it was so bad who the hell hauls there bike in the back of a truck jeez it was bad Oh yah and like no one could beat that guy his bike wasnt as trick as Ninja eaters it sucked it sucked it sucked I dont suck hehe nice typo stunnah J/K if you are going to have a love story have a girl movie dont trick us to coming by putting some hot bikes in it

The biker boyz did some cool tricks but it sucked bog water it was horrible it hurt my frikkin eyes it was so bad who the hell hauls there bike in the back of a truck jeez it was bad Oh yah and like no one could beat that guy his bike wasnt as trick as Ninja eaters it sucked it sucked it sucked I dont suck hehe nice typo stunnah J/K if you are going to have a love story have a girl movie dont trick us to coming by putting some hot bikes in it
I guess the producers figured they could recover costs and make a profit in the opening week. Just wait til Siskel and Ebert gets a hold of this and do the "Thumb Exercise." Won't really be necessary since "word-of-mouth" is so effective.

Brian

Back