How do you rate Biker Boys???

Squids and wanna be's are going to LOVE this movie!

It was stupid but well worth the few bucks and the opportunity to get together with Cache, Havoc, Buzzard, Kirk, etc...a few beers, talking bikes, watching videos. I would endure that crap again tomorrow if it would allow me to hang out with 10 cool riders. Havoc thanks for coordinating.

Thinker

STUNNAH Thanks for the great laugh!!!!  And yes I guessed its a typing error. PS: Sue got a good laugh... does that help? Boy I kick the sand in his face when he is down... First time I see STUNNAH in person he is going to kick my ass... LOL
I'll try to be more careful in my polls from now on...Boy that was a major slip...

Max please tell Mrs. Max that STUNNAH don't play like that...
smile.gif

And just to think...I spent 5 bucks to get in and another 5.75 for water and popcorn...I want all of my money back...

And just to think...I spent 5 bucks to get in and another 5.75 for water and popcorn...I want all of my money back...
Fishbourne probly wants all of his respect as an actor back, too.  
smile.gif
You know that came up in a discussion I had with some other's that had seen the movie...I suggested that Samuel L. Jackson would have been much better as Smoke...What do you think...

agreed. if you go back and look at the charachters that each of them has played, Fishbourne always serious and such like he tried to be as Smoke.
Jackson, usually wild, laughable, not so serious....

When we were all laughing AT the movie, I felt bad for Fish. He's gonna be hurting soon.

Key to watching movie:

1. It is so stupid, be prepared
2. Bring lots of friends
3. Bring booze
4. Throw stuff at screen
5. Make a lot of stupid remarks
6. Take it for what it is worth (a crappy, low budget "b" flick)

Thanks for the input..... especially from Stu (entertaining as usual). I know I won't waste my money on the movie now. You saved me 10 bucks! Thanks!!! Hey Stu, do you think I could have made the movie more appealing if I stared in it as "Pretty Postal," the handsome Busa rider who wins all the races? I wouldn't let off the throttle to let anyone win, no matter how much the part paid.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the input..... especially from Stu (entertaining as usual).  I know I won't waste my money on the movie now.  You saved me 10 bucks!  Thanks!!!  Hey Stu, do you think I could have made the movie more appealing if I stared in it as "Pretty Postal," the handsome Busa rider who wins all the races?  I wouldn't let off the throttle to let anyone win, no matter how much the part paid.  
laugh.gif
I don't think "Pretty Postal" would ride his Busa down a dirt road at an indicated 160mph plus...Plus Postal evidently your just to damn "Pretty" for that sort of movie anyway...

We should send her (Lisa Bonet) a get well card...And tell her to just say no...
smile.gif

Saw the movie last night, wore my hayabusa.org shirt. Dam I was embarrassed to have been seen exiting the theater. That movie was sh@t !!

Just like most of us, i went to see it anyway.

I was hoping it would be very shallow with acting and story and heavy on bikes.

It was very weak on both. I ride with bikes and riders that make the movie look lie they are driving mini Hot Wheels.

Very sad, their was some entertaining parts but not many. No Turbos sneaky Pete Nos, give me a break. No Turbos really did not bother me but what some crap bikes.

Back