How do you make a revolver sound like a machine gun?

living legend. even with a lighter trigger pull, polished internals, etc..... thats an incredible trigger pull speed

I don't think I could do that with a semi auto glock in 2.94

I saw him at a range I worked at. The reload is what gets me. The holes in the cylinder are chamfered to make it quicker but he throws that speed loader into it perfectly like a machine.

this guy is not only fast but hes an amazing shot seriously look up some more videos on him its simply incredible!!!!!!

you just showed you have no idea what your talking about.

i just showed that i have no clue what im talking about????... yeah ok read through the comments under the video the guy even says it and he failed on the first try so they recorded it again... its a race gun its built to be easy and fast.... go take a pistol and try doing that with a stock spring.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

i just showed that i have no clue what im talking about????... yeah ok read through the comments under the video the guy even says it and he failed on the first try so they recorded it again... its a race gun its built to be easy and fast.... go take a pistol and try doing that with a stock spring.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

yes read the comments. you have no idea what your talking about.

ok whatever you say buddy i dont get where you get that i have no clue what im talking about lol

first of all do you even know who is shooting in that vid?

how do you know the specs for this match?

the race gun part is laughable in itself.

this doesnt even touch the fact that several people post their own how to vids and the facts that people do this with stock 1911's with the hammer down. after a couple times trying it myself i moved the hammer on my 5" 1911. never practiced enough to get it down but if you try it youll see its perfectly possible.

its a competition, if it was unsafe he wouldve been disqualified for it. not won the round by about 2 seconds. he admits its not practical in any other scenario other than cool factor, but because he did it this way he won that round.

again your assumptions show you have no idea what your talking about.

sorry for the threadjack. have a good one guys.

that guy in the first vid is a legend. many many good vids of him out there.

first of all do you even know who is shooting in that vid?

how do you know the specs for this match?

the race gun part is laughable in itself.

this doesnt even touch the fact that several people post their own how to vids and the facts that people do this with stock 1911's with the hammer down. after a couple times trying it myself i moved the hammer on my 5" 1911. never practiced enough to get it down but if you try it youll see its perfectly possible.

its a competition, if it was unsafe he wouldve been disqualified for it. not won the round by about 2 seconds. he admits its not practical in any other scenario other than cool factor, but because he did it this way he won that round.

again your assumptions show you have no idea what your talking about.

sorry for the threadjack. have a good one guys.

that guy in the first vid is a legend. many many good vids of him out there.

I dont need to know the specs for the match and i will put money on it he is not firing out of the box store bought rounds as pretty much NO ONE in competition does as it reduces accuracy due to recoil and two ive seen this done in person not by this guy but by 2 different ppl. I never said it cant be done but most of the guys in competition lighten their springs and no one ever measures it, the guy says its stock but no one ever lets out their secrets thats like going to the pool hall and expecting the pool shark to tell you hes going to hustle you for your money. In competition your not going to do something that theres even a chance of you screwing up so using a full power spring is not only going to reduce accuracy its going to take a chance of it not racking all the way back... Ive been going to competitions since i was 5 years old and im about to turn 30 ive seen alot of stuff done and known alot of competitive shooters and the ones that my family has known personally all have admitted to the fact that no one runs the stock springs even reducing it 2lbs is a vast improvement...

I agree sorry for the thread jacking im done

dont let the ATF see that vid...they will claim he converted his pistol to auto fire. lol

Back