How do you lock it...?

Got a scorpio with all the bells and whistles on the way.  Put it on this coming weekend.  Next thing might the RoadLok.  Looks like a good backup.  But like everyone indicates gotta keep a close watch on the pride and joy.  Don't park it where I can't see it or trust where it is packed away out of sight.
guns.gif

Guys I have the RoadLok and an internatrix alarm on Bessie.. the longer that I have the RoadLoK the more convinced that I become; I would have gotten the LoK first!  That thing is awesome.

Nothing,,, if they want it they are going ot get it!!!

Thats what good insurance is for!!!!

I have insurance of course but in addition to the fork lock I use a disc lock on the REAR wheel. That way anyone trying to get it wil have to lift it or drag it with both wheels stuck.

(dadofthree @ Oct. 15 2006,15:47) Has anyone put their Busa in the room. I've got to start looking for rooms with parking lot access.
My Girl lives in the house right next to the computer I use to visit the ORG.

post_49_29301_Dscf2928.jpg

hey i had a scorpio yeah tehre good for the fact that the peice you hold onto the vibs and chirps when soomeone is near you bike or touched the key hole and crap liek that but it is threw a signal liek a celly i had my old 600rr and i walked into a bar and there was no service and i couldnt tell if someone was messing with bike i came out about 10 mins after i walked in and the bike was on its side wicked messed up and wires sticking out some retad tried to steal it and wehen they couldnt they kicked it over wicked hard so i mean get the alarm and you must get a roadlock or a small tpye lock becouse scorpio can only do so much and sucks when you come out and bike is screwed and you think you will know if someone walks newar it becouse of the alrm but nope so just no way to be safe but get a gun lol
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
rant.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back