How do you all like the new front end

04LE

Registered
Just put it on my buddies busa. Let me know what you all think.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Part of me likes it because its different. :thumbsup:

But Im not to sure how I would feel about having a Heart on the front of my bike ???

things like that are hard 2 judge with pics, specifically those pics. A real life visual would be best but if you could take better pics, one or 2 with the entire bike i bet more would like it. I think I like it but its just hard 2 tell with those pics

I just put up a thread like 2days ago w/ these aftermarket noses on eBay...
Everyone seemed to have a negative response to it.

Ugly.. :puke: Why would anybody take out the integrated turn signals and then put some dime store ones on the side? :dunno:

fitment was decent for ebay things. Alot better then the china body work my other buddy had gotten for his zx6r where all holes needed to be redrilled.

could use a tiny amout of weather stripping around the headlight as there is a tiny gap. and one little flaw in the plastic up buy the windscreen.

I dont think it was same seller since that one mentioned before included the front fender and my buddy didnt get the front fender.

its funny now that you guys mention the heart i can see it. Never looked at it like that before.

I always thought it looked like the "Bat Bike" or a birds beak. Guess the birds beak could fit since its a Hayabusa haha.

I like it I would loose the turn signals... keep her surface smooth maybe integrate some on the back of the mirrors.. if you could make them flushed:thumbsup:

I don't see a heart shape, looks more like the beak of Falcon now:thumbsup:

Back