How do you accidently cross a TX Border Bridge?

According to the artical I can understand. The bridge has NO turn around, so if your get on it, you HAVE to enter either the US or Mexico depending on where you start. It's also a New Bridge, so I can see where this can happen (though I don't understand not having a turn around for mistakes). Since they just came across and turned around to return to Mexico, I don't see this as any problem. :beerchug:

one can only wonder, if he was running then he must have been doing bad things

I dunno man, if I saw a mexican army group chasin my arse I'd probably make tracks for the border too.... the US justice system while flawed to hell and back is still eons ahead of the mexican justice system

I dunno man, if I saw a mexican army group chasin my arse I'd probably make tracks for the border too.... the US justice system while flawed to hell and back is still eons ahead of the mexican justice system

yes that is true

Absolutely :ghostface:

Get home where you have at least a chance to speak your piece and be heard. Not locked up and denied the basic liberties of the Constitution.

I grew up in McAllen and was familiar with many of the border crossings in the area :whistle: and I don't buy the "we lost track of where we are" story.

Depending in traffic, I could see them getting caught up with no place to turn around.

mexico has been an independent country since 1821 (I believe), which means they've had 190 years to establish a credible, reliable and somewhat fair judicial system and law enforcement system.

of course they've accomplished this, plus the quality of living they have created/established means no mexican citizen would ever want to abandon thier own homeland

mexico has been an independent country since 1821 (I believe), which means they've had 190 years to establish a credible, reliable and somewhat fair judicial system and law enforcement system.

of course they've accomplished this, plus the quality of living they have created/established means no mexican citizen would ever want to abandon thier own homeland

I think you are right... Obama seems to have found his solution to the quality of life issue as well... he's driving the value of the US dollar to the same value as the Mexican peso... thus no reason for a mexican citizen to ever want to leave their homeland :whistle:

Invade Mexico............. Or Round up all the Illegals. You can find them at your local Restuarant, Construction Site, or any **** Job that NO American would take. Make them Serve in the Military. After they have proven to be loyal to the US. Make them Pay Taxes like the rest of us :rulez:

You can find them at any **** Job that NO American would take.

This is where you point out the PROBLEM here. It's always easier to let the Government PAY you NOT to work. And people wonder why we have such Massive Debt Problems :whistle:

Back