How do I connect the wires to the correct pins on the 4 pin connector to the starter

Re: How do I connect the wires to the correct pins on the 4 pin connector to the star

How do I connect the wires to the correct pins on the 4 pin connector to the starter relay - off course.

Re: How do I connect the wires to the correct pins on the 4 pin connector to the star

What do you mean? Is the plug missing? Btw your link don't work

The contact/ plug is broken and the wires with female connectors is hanging loose. What I want to know is on which pin the: red, red / white, green/yellow and yellow/black line female connector should be pressed firmly on.

Text me at 7045062131. I'll send u a pic

Text me at 7045062131. I'll send u a pic

Hi
I think it will be cheaper if you send the picture in a PM / private message here on the forum. I live in Europe or, more exactly in Sweden. That's why I write so weird English.
Thanks in advance Martin

Hi

OK - I will try again. If you have the four-pole connector with female pins facing you; with contact locking down. We can call the pins: 1 = up right, 2 = up left, 3 = bottom right & 4 = bottom left.
Cables for R = Red, R / W = red / white, G / GR = yellow / green & G / S = yellow / black
How they are connected - I'm afraid to connect the cables wrong and cause more damage than I already have done. Look att the Word file : A1

busastartersolenoid.jpg

Attachments

• a1.doc
    10.8 KB · Views: 73
Back