how do I clean TIRE SHINE stuff

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
*I* didn't do it. I asked the dealer to detail it while I was getting some service and they got it a little more on the tread then I like. I'm sure they didn't mean to. I like to get over, whenever possible, a LOT. So, how do I CLEAN their tire beautifier off the surface tread? ? ? Ima domestic idiot on things like this. I'm guessing soap/water/harsh brush?

I thought you were getting and 08?

The tire shine I would think hot soapy water would do it..

aree with doyle. soapy water or simple green. any degreaser should melt it away

sand blaster
laugh.gif

I believe the only true and trustworthy cure is a brand new rear tire  
guns.gif

But hot soapy water should work well also.  
cool.gif

Soap & hot water; probably wouldn't use a harsh brush, but a good scrubbing with a rag would do it.

You-->
argue.gif
<--Tire Shine

I would just burn out for a second or two then scuff the sidewalls in carefully. 20 second cure and fun without the work
whistling.gif

"Bleech White Tire Cleaner" will do the job right. Made to clean white walls. Best tire cleaner on the market IMO.

First I would Go to the dealer and kick the guy right dead in the arse for putting that crap on your tires in the first place.

The go home and use some hot water and maybe a little simple green and a rag and hit those tires really good the Heat the rear tire up really fast if you know what I mean  
beerchug.gif

Looks something like this if you don't
whistling.gif

bike_burnout.jpg

bleachwhite or brakecleen..take it off the sides too as it will end up on the thread!!

I know a clown who siliconed his tires..I didnt look He told Me to try to wheelie it which I did,I got off and noticed it and was really glad I didnt drop it!!!

"Bleech White Tire Cleaner" will do the job right.  Made to clean white walls.  Best tire cleaner on the market IMO.
+10000000000!!!!

I've used this stuff before, if it don't clean it off your tires, nothing will. The problem with ANY Armor All type cleaners on yours tires is it gets sucked through the rubber, and will end up on the tread... How much it will, I don't know...

you know the black 08 isnt all black right? its actually more grey ( like 05 LE grey ) than black...

Brakeleen or Goof Off. I find the Goof Off stuff works awesome on new tires to get the waxy crap off, should work on that crap too...

I did that to mine once by mistake
shutup.gif
, well really just NOT paying attention to what I was doing
tounge.gif
. Just ride it REAL carefully for a couple of miles (stay clear from smooth concrete) and it'll BE-GONE
laugh.gif

Back