How did you make your way to this site

Just like the rest. did a google search looking for 'Busa stuff, and lo and behold........here I am. By the way, what an awesomw site!! I'm learning a lot of good stuff. Thank a mil for the site Cap'n and hope to get up with some of ya at some point!!:D

i found out from a board member that i ment through a friend. we went riding and he told me about the board.
he has also sold me some parts and cheap and i mean cheap prices. really glad i was introduced to him. also glad he told me about the board.
now im planning for laguna 04.
thanks thumper from portland or. a true friend.
g_calatean from portland or. :D :bounce:

Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks
I did a Google search for "Suzuki Hayabusa" looking for some pics of the bike (the new suzukicycles.com Flash sux). This site was on the first page.

I was searching for Hayabusa accessories @ yahoo and found this site, very pleased :D

Someone mentioned it on sportbikes.net or katanaplanet.com. I wanted a 'Busa for a while now, so I joined.

i had just sold my bandit and knew that i wanted a busa . so i did a search on msn and this site on one of the sites that came up and i liked this site much better. i like all the good and informative info. now that i have bought my busa i find myself surfing the site more and more.
bad thing is i sit behind a computer at work all day and when i am not busy i am on here or ebay looking at stuff for my busa.....lol

also when i bought my bike the guy i bought it from ..made the comment that hayabusa.org is the best site to go to about the busa....

My son turned me on to this site...he has a GSXR1000. I will ask him how he knew about it next time I speak to him.

I got this site from my wife, while I was worrying about buying the bike, she was on the net looking for things she could buy for me for Christmas, my birthday, just because she loves me soooo much
smile.gif
I am sure she found it through a search engine howevere, that is her typical MO

I heard some of the guys over at SuzukiHayabusa.org talking about it. So I thought I'd come check it out. Just got here but its pretty nice so far.

I dunno if I've ever seen a link to it from another site... probably have and didn't pay attention though..

I was shopping for a new bike and was looking for info on the hayabusa, and the TL1000.. found suzukihayabusa first. by using SEARCH ENGINES but didn't like the site layout so I didn't do much there.. then I found hayabusa.org, and the difference in the members "closeness?" i dunno how to explain the difference,, but i'm sure you all know what i'm talking bout anyway..

long story short.. found a ton of people saying lots of good things about the busa.. and found a ton of people saying things like.. "oh i really like my TL,, i just wish it. . . " etc.. lots of different things.. you don't see that about the busa.. other than "I want digital gauges" haha..

so here i am, and glad to be hear!~
cool.gif

I found this site by way of the Suzuki TL1000 site, TLOC, they talk about the hayabusa a bunch. I came over to this site to do my research before trading the TL for the busa, nothing like listening to the good, bad and the ugly from a group this size before buying.

Back