How did you make your way to this site

i was on the good ol' Google searching 06 busa mods, i clicked a link to this site and said hell i have a hayabusa ill join so here i am.

I'm a new busa owner and almost every question i had came from this forum.. so some quality answers here for sure!! (plus i love my new bike :) )

I searched for Hayabusa forum and this site was at the top of google's results. I figured there must be a reason for that.

I was a member here when I owned my red/black '99 about 5 years ago, been away a while but am back with my 2004 black purple :thumbsup:

Cheers

John

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bought my first busa last year about this time. Rode the bike when 48 degrees outside with just shorts and sweatshirt. I took it down the rode and up to 130. Couldn't go any faster d/t traffic and was shaking by the time I got back. Not sure from cold or excitement of the sword like power compared to the battle axe type power of my 09 vmax. Had to find out more about this bike and ran across this site. Great info here. Thanks

I found this site by googling "Switchback Turn Signals" lol. Im already apart of another forum GenCoupe.com so signing up and getting started was simple.

I was a member a few years back and I became so by a reference from a friend. Since then I'm back only because I missed the bike's loyal family-like following.

This site comes up in a lot of searches regarding Hayabusa issues...or just biking in general. I wanted to join so bad that I went out and bought a Busa myself...lol

hey guys and ladies, just joined the busa family and i must say after just a few days on my new baby, an 03' with 8k completely stock, im completely in love.
found the site through friends on OhioRiders.net and searched forums for busa's
see yall round

Back