How did you make your way to this site

I did a search on Suzuki Hayabusa and I've been here ever since.
tounge.gif

I just typed in "Hayabusa", in the "MSN" search and luckily came to you guys. Now I have 2 addictions: This site and my busa...

Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks
I've been a fan of the 'busa for several years now and finally got around to purchasing one this past weekend, an '04 LTD. While reading an article about a ride on pashnit.com I ran across a link to your site (at the bottom of this page):

http://www.pashnit.com/bikes/hayabusa.htm

I knew of labusas and suzukihayabusa.org, but both those boards cater too much to the Biker Boyz crowd for my taste, so I was very happy to find this site and meet several mature 'busa enthusiasts who are members here!

opdsgt

I was doing reserch on the Hayabusa to see if it would be a good drag bike on the street and strip. Because my way of thinking is that if this bike is all that , then it will be all over the drag strip. So i found you at Dragbike.com. I think it was dragbike.com . Any way this is my new home i have never found so much info on a sight , and its even better because its all about Hayabusa!!!

found the site back at first of year on Yahoo while looking for specs and more facts on busa. I have been stalking ever since.
newbie.gif

Everytime I get a new toy (or vehicle to most) the first thing I do is look for a good forum and luckily I have found this one...in all my years of playing with cars and bikes; I have found only two good forums: This one and the Dodge Stealth forum www.3si.org

All the others are not as involved and informative....or they deal with too many types of vehicles on the same forum (example: an audi forum that deals with all audis and VW's

This is a GREAT forum, and I will be sure to take advantage of the great info, and opinions...

Well I was in the back of my closet and I saw a crack in the wall which was actually a little door. There was light coming from the crack so I had to investigate. After hours of chipping away paint and drywall, I pried the door open and here I am!

Back