How did you make your way to this site

Boy I'm glad I was different...
blush.gif

Was searching for cool bike videos and <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BLAM!</span>

And here I am, firmly addicted.

Wife complains all the time. Still love her though. Now all I need is a computer hook up in the dogs house outside and I'll be all set!
tounge.gif

I found this wonderful lil site in google. I was searching for a hayabusa site just like this and Google help. Well just wanted to tell all the mods and admins (and all of the members) that ya'll have all done a GREAT good at this site. All of the info and everyone is so friendly.:D

My buddy has a ZX-12, one day he mentioned zx12.org so of course I thought, if that heap of Kawi crap has a website, surely there must be a Busa one too ...

sure enough, searched for Hayabusa on Yahoo and here we are !!
cool.gif

Bought my 2004 Blue/Silver 2 weeks ago (1200 miles now). Google searched Hayabusa Maintenance and found this group.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this sight.....and the information and the people are great.

I'll post some pics soon.

Jay

After purchasing the Busa, started searching for "Hayabusa" in the search engines. Found the forums and since joining this forum, I've realized there is a forum for every walk of life from cars, graphics, website design and of course brand specific motorcycles. This site is the hottest one on the web. Good job Cap.

After purchasing the Busa, started searching for "Hayabusa" in the search engines.  Found the forums and since joining this forum, I've realized there is a forum for every walk of life from cars, graphics, website design and of course brand specific motorcycles.  This site is the hottest one on the web.  Good job Cap.
Exactly what I did, 'Cap! Searched this and a few other boards and have been here ever since!

I am NOT puter savy!! That said, I will say that it took the better part of an afternoon to stumble across this site. I went to other sites and, was quickly becoming dicouraged about the prospects of finding a MATURE & knowlagable Busa site until.........I found my way here.

I'm very impressed with the format / people involved with this site operation and, am very greatful to all for assembling this place. It's my ONLY Busa info site and is definately IMHO a far cut above any other.

Thanks

Well my wife has always wanted a Harley. We are in a positon to buy one and we did a 2004 Vrod. We would ride together then she got her licence and started to ride which is cool. Well she said we need two bikes and asked me what I would want, so I told her the fastest bike made. Well she got on the internet and found the Busa my birthday was June 5th well she went to the local shop on the 4th and bought the only Busa they had. I came home from work she told me to get in the car, she then took me to the Suzuki shop and told me to ride my bike home and stay off the Vrod! I have the greatest wife in the world! Well I brought the bike home and started searching the web for info and found this great site.Sorry such a long post, but what a great wife I have.

I was looking for some info on the Hayabusa when I was looking to purchase my current bike. The members here are wonderful and the threads are packed with knowledge. Thanks everyone!

google it

was looking for bike videos
can on the site many times before signing up.
I don't remember why i signed up, maybe i had questions or sumptin.
I think i was looking for riders in my area.

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089127619 -->

Back