How did you make your way to this site

Mansfield, ohio to be exact.. 1 hour north of columbus. Off of 42 and 30.
Sweet.  Ya know we're gonna have to hook up.  
ThumbsUp.gif
I'm sure he is NOT your type!!!
rock.gif
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ahh- okay, now that i know...cool,yea we gotta plan a ride some time. I don't know of hardly any Busa'a or other guys on oilers around here. Hell, McCunes(the local stealership) still has a 05 or 06 Busa sitting there they can't sell.They all riding 600's and ZX7's and crap around here, and think they are fast........

Ahh- okay, now that i know...cool,yea we gotta plan a ride some time. I don't know of hardly any Busa'a or other guys on oilers around here. Hell, McCunes(the local stealership) still has a 05 or 06 Busa sitting there they can't sell.They all riding 600's and ZX7's and crap around here, and think they are fast........
Know what you mean. Blitzburg on here is the only one around me w/ a Busa. All the squids on there little baby bikes think they are hot shid.

The dealer by me had some 06's but traded them for 07's that he is still sitting on. He's got 1 orange/black 08 he keeps trying to get me to buy.
winkold.gif

Yea, squids on 600's, they scare me... I would think there would be a bunch of Busa owners around columbus, but i have ran into only a couple. Bunch of guys from up around akron come down and race at 42, but that's about it. You ever go ove to Dragway 42?? I used to race there quite a bit.

Yea, squids on 600's, they scare me... I would think there would be a bunch of Busa owners around columbus, but i have ran into only a couple. Bunch of guys from up around akron come down and race at 42, but that's about it. You ever go ove to Dragway 42?? I used to race there quite a bit.
Never been to 42. Actually, I've never heard of it. I've been to Kilkare for 2 wheel tuesday. There are a few members that live in Columbus area. We usually make it to Columbus a couple times a year for bike night at Quaker

42 is West Salem, 15 min N of Ashland, 15 min S of Lodi(where I71 and I76 interchange) Also race at Norwalk and Pacemakers in Mt. Vernon. Here's a pic of my other ride...Small block chevy, full interior, exhaust, and 11.5" dot's....oh, and a little nitrous
beerchug.gif

oct_2006_1.jpg

42 is West Salem, 15 min N of Ashland, 15 min S of Lodi(where I71 and I76 interchange) Also race at Norwalk and Pacemakers in Mt. Vernon. Here's a pic of my other ride...Small block chevy, full interior, exhaust, and 11.5" dot's....oh, and a little nitrous
beerchug.gif
That's sweet bro.

I have no problem w/ you taking me to 42 sometime
whistling.gif

It's all good, I just don't meet too many people around here into actually riding. So. I'm like really excited man. Bunch of squids on 600's cruising and frontin around here. This site is just awesome!!!

It's all good, I just don't meet too many people around here into actually riding. So. I'm like really excited man. Bunch of squids on 600's cruising and frontin around here. This site is just awesome!!!
Amen bro!

I don't have my streetbike yet, but i can DEFINITELLY relate to that. I've never fit into the "kid" crowd. I've always enjoyed being around more mature people.

Most of the guys around here tell me i don't sound my age.

Hey, if you wanna chat feel free to PM me!
beerchug.gif

Back