How did you make your way to this site

was dragged kicking and screaming out of Guantanamo Bay with a black bag over my head...next thing you know they made ma a Ho.... a post Ho that is..:laugh:They just bandoned me here and I have nowhere to go..

shhh they won't let me leave...help!

:google:search on hayabusa... wanted a new bike...did some research cause i like to know what i'm gettin myself into... too bad words are not enough to describe the beast... cause i would have bought one a long time ago!:thumbsup:
since getting the beast, i have been educating myself thru this site with the help of the org members. thanks to everyone out there- you guys (and gals) rock:super:

I've been around the block a few times and some how I never signed up here! Who knew? So here I am in this little box typing away... :whistle:

i googled hayabusa forums lol...this site has helped alot in the week ive been on...alot of questions answered....thx fellas

I did a Google search to do research on the Hayabusa and this site popped up. After looking over several sites it was very apparent that this was the best site on the net. :bounce:

Pashnit. I was looking around at equipment and mods. Which led to this site for some of the basic how to's and grass root modifications.

i bought busa, and i searched few forums about busas and decide this is the best one, best people, lost of info and everything is great...
and i forget about this... i search for busa info on google everytime few searchs send me to hayabusa.org. :)

I am on the 1400.org, so guessed there must be the same for the busa. Used a search engine, Google, and here i am!!:thumbsup:

Glad you guys found us and we are glad to have you. Pull up a chair and stay a while. Get out and ride while its nice and take some pictures for us. Get out and meet other members at meet/greets/rides/bashes. :beerchug:

Being a viper guy , vette / Evo guy I've always hanged out at those sites
But when I bought my busa I thought. I need to find a good Hayabusa site and here I am

i was looking on google for a busa for sale still am as im kinda unsure what to get (gen1 vs.gen2) so i figured id stick around and read the info that will help me decide.
come to find out my friend chris is on here too (chrisjp)

Thanks to Tim at Pashnit I came across a link to this forum on his site and although this is my first post here I have been reading and riding since Cycle World was Cycle and Ed Hertfelders Duct Tapes were the shiznit. Now the ever entertaining Peter Egan and the rest of the crew get my vote monthly. If you ride then you know what I'm talking about. This is a great site and I look forward to making many friends and memories here.

Back