How did you make your way to this site

I originally had found the Pashnit and purchased a mod from there... looked at a few links and was also told about this one from a friend who rides in AZ...

Not sure how I missed this thread. But anyway, after I got the bike my brother gave me a call and told me about it. He had been online and came across it. I never did ask how, but I imagine either doing a search for hayabusa forums or just a general "hayabusa" search.

google hayabusa forums it was at the top of the list bought the bike a few days later and been here ever since :thumbsup: awesome group of people with lots of good info :bowdown:

Googled Hayabusa forum as well. This was at the top and was the jackpot. Since finding, I bought a 2008 Busa from a member here, so this site cost me almost 8 grand :rofl:

when I purchased my 08 Hayabusa last september'09, first thing I did was Google search for Hayabusa forums where I can find more information specific to the bike. 'hayabusa.org' came Top of the list and is the best (hayabusa specific) forum out there ... and I visit the site daily. Also found some good deals from sponsors. 'Love the community, comradery and users helping each other. :thumbsup:

Hello all you busa heads newbie hear I came across this site by speaking to some one at the. M4 services in England last Sunday ony way to wootten bassett bikers run

Have been a member of every forum for every bike I've owned in the past. Joined the night I put down the deposit. Seems to have a lot of interactive members. I'm glad I found it.

G'day from down under Oz,

I found this site after using our favorite search engine! Have been lurking for a while and it looks like there's some really good info about the almighty Busa's. New owner, keen to learn as much as I can.

Hoping to get a photo for the nik as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Wal

G'day from down under Oz,

I found this site after using our favorite search engine! Have been lurking for a while and it looks like there's some really good info about the almighty Busa's. New owner, keen to learn as much as I can.

Hoping to get a photo for the nik as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Wal

:welcome: to the addiction

Ride her safe mate.:thumbsup:
Bubba

After washing my Busa I tried to start it up but to no avail, I noticed the FI lights blinking on the dash. I quickly went into action on the internet. I typed in "Hayabusa FI" in Google and bingo there you were. Needless to say problem solved and I've been a fan since.

I was looking at goodies on Pashnit and info on gen1 vs 2, stumbled here. Seems like a good group of people, so here I am.

Wow there is a forum here. I found this place looking for Hayabusa chat rooms on google.:rofl:

Found this site by doing a little research on a '08 Busa for sale. Wasn't exactly in the market for one but got alot of great comments on the bike. Thanks...it worked!...bought it and now indulging myself with its awesomeness!!

Last edited:
Was goofing off on the web and remembered the 2008 was going to be remodeled and did a search for pictures and whaaaa laaaah! Lurked for quite some time as I didn't even have a bicycle at the time:laugh: Committed last month to a white 09 and have not looked back.
Lots of good stuff here with many great contributing members. A very nice community, if I do say so myself.

Hi Friends,

my English is very bad. I hope, you help me. I am 53 years old , have 2 99 hayas , and 1 2008.

Back