How did you make your way to this site

think of your favorite thing (in this case Hayabusas ), and then add .com or .org to the end and see what pops up. or maybe that's just me :poke:

I just bought a B-King and was looking to find info.on it. Knowing it is a close relative of the Hyabusa I Googled Hyabusa Forums. Love that Internet!! Thanks for being there.

Googled Hayabusa forums and found this one, I want to find out more information before I make the jump. I have yet to ride one and am really tempted.

Just Googled Busa owners club and BINGO here we are. Great site just finding my way round it. Nice to find links to body parts in your part of the world, there few and far between here in the UK. Once again great site will pass the word around here.

i have a hole that needs to be filled and i think this might be the right fit :beerchug:

P1010017.jpg

Typed in "hayabusa owners" into google search and this site was numero uno..........haven't looked around too much yet, but from what I can tell, looks to be a kick @$$ site! :thumbsup:

I was shopping around bike stores and the local Suzuki dealer told me this is the site to check if I what to learn about Hayabusa's

Hmm...Saw an article in a Spore mag called MotoCulture...There was an event for Busa owners and read about a Busa forum called SH.org. Strangely, I couldn't find it and end up here. Hey! Not bad after all! :thumbsup:

Was looking at the Busa and the Blackbird and wanted to read about how people felt about the Busa and what issues they were having and so on and so forth.

So ta da. here I ended up.

I think I found the site using a search engine back in 2003 when I joined.

I have known about the Busa Board for a couple years now. Joined a while back but never really posted anything. Used the board as more of a "Busa reference" for a while. I think this site has a lot to offer people who own or are curious about Busa's. Anything you want to know about "Busaology" you can easily find on this site! I love it

Typed in Hayabusa on google and this site was top of the list. Great site and a credit to Hayabusa owners around the World. :bowdown:

Back