How did you make your way to this site

A Guy at the Local Track sent me
beerchug.gif

I couldn't access my original forum EBC from the desert so I gave the .org at try. They haven't blocked it yet and the same people on EBC are here. SO it worked out for me just fine.

This is a pretty old thread but i found this site a long time ago when i was originally going to get a busa in 04. I was talked down to a 900 zx cause people thought i was a sukker. NO crashes or tickets later i got a 07 busa. Id like to ad i have ben a verry bad boy. Ahem,, to the ladies ive met since i started riding street.

I just got a New Busa about a month ago. I was on the net and simply googled "Hayabusa" and this site was like second in the hit list. I love this org and and learned so much from everyone. Thanks for this site.
clap.gif

seriously thinking about getting a busa.... i decided to google it and this was the top choice. really enjoy everyone's input. i am one of the many who will be purchasing the busa as my first bike. i'm about 6'3"/300+ and riding a gixxer would look pretty awkward. i've actually got on to my buddy's busa and actually look ok on it and felt the most comfortable between it and the gixxers. i'm not a speed demon or stunter so i'm sure i'll be ok.

I met a couple of members at a car and bike show at Jefferson Barracks County Park In St Louis Mo last summer. We talked and they turned me on to this site. I don't remember their names, but they thought it was cool that I won the "Metric Stock" class that day; so did I.

IMG_6991_2__resized__191_kb.jpg

I was searching general Busa information on the net and this site and a few others came up. I signed here because it was easily the best.

just typed in hayabusa owners and here i am. not to good with this internet thing but enjoying looking around the site, should be up to speed soon
beerchug.gif

Hey there all. I love bikes, I love anything I can go fast on or in. I also am a fabricator, I've built a few bikes, a Yammie, and an old Norton. But now I want to build a Busa. I am going to start from the frame up, building the best bike for my area that I can. I look forward to keeping you all in the loop with pictures and updates.

I found you all from googling Hayabusa.

Regards

NTBF

Hey there all.  I love bikes, I love anything I can go fast on or in. I also am a fabricator, I've built a few bikes, a Yammie, and an old Norton.  But now I want to build a Busa.  I am going to start from the frame up, building the best bike for my area that I can.  I look forward to keeping you all in the loop with pictures and updates.

I found you all from googling Hayabusa.

Regards

NTBF
welcome.gif

Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks
I work with a guy that owns a Haybusa and I've fallen in love with the bike. While I don't own one (yet) I do plan on it. In the mean time I will lurk and read... and yes, drool
drools.gif
... be jealous and envious too.

I did a search engine look tonight to find the .org by using Yahoo and typing in "Haybusa"

BEFORE I BOUGHT BY BUSA I DID A TON OF RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET
TYPE IN HAYABUSA,HIT ENTER,AND THIS SITE IS LIKE THE FIRST ONE THAT COMES UP.
I THINK I MUST HAVE READ JUST ABOUT EVERY REVIEW,COMPARISON,SHOOT-QUT,ETC.THAT IS ON LINE BY NOW
THIS ORG.IS ADDICTING,AS IS MY NEW BIKE,MY WIFE SAYS LOL SHE'S GONNA START TO LIMIT MY COMPUTER TIME LIKE SHE DOES WITH THE KIDS
THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO COLD.SNOWY OR RAINY THAT I'VE ONLY GOTTEN TO PUT ABOUT 50 MILES ON HER SO FAR.IF I CAN'T RIDE I HANG OUT HERE.MY WIFE JUST GOT HOME.I GOTTA GO. LOL!
SEE YA!

BEFORE I BOUGHT BY BUSA I DID A TON OF RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET
TYPE IN HAYABUSA,HIT ENTER,AND THIS SITE IS LIKE THE FIRST ONE THAT COMES UP.
I THINK I MUST HAVE READ JUST ABOUT EVERY REVIEW,COMPARISON,SHOOT-QUT,ETC.THAT IS ON LINE BY NOW
THIS ORG.IS ADDICTING,AS IS MY NEW BIKE,MY WIFE SAYS LOL SHE'S GONNA START TO LIMIT MY COMPUTER TIME LIKE SHE DOES WITH THE KIDS
THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO COLD.SNOWY OR RAINY THAT I'VE ONLY GOTTEN TO PUT ABOUT 50 MILES ON HER SO FAR.IF I CAN'T RIDE I HANG OUT HERE.MY WIFE JUST GOT HOME.I GOTTA GO. LOL!
SEE YA!
laugh.gif
Mine said she's gonna break "that stupid computer"
laugh.gif
I can't help it! Can't ride so I have to atleast talk to other busa lovers.
thumb_up.gif
She won't talk bike w/ me. She rolls her eyes
sadnews.gif

laugh.gif

Back