How did you arrive at your Username ?

Its the house of colors paint that I want to paint my bike after I gather all the parts I need. But now that everyone knows, I better not see this paint on anyone else's busa :banghead:

i came up with my sn for aol in 3rd grade like 19 years ago... card is for my school mascott davison cardinals and 169 was my moms address and when the name on yahoo got hacked years later i just added another 69 for a new name so whammo card16969 ... believe it or not its not perverted at all lol

Its the house of colors paint that I want to paint my bike after I gather all the parts I need. But now that everyone knows, I better not see this paint on anyone else's busa :banghead:

im so going to use that color on my bike haha.... btw when you need it painted let em know my stepdad is a custom painter and used to be the lead painter for chrysler experimental... he painted all the cars that went to the auto show for years like the new upcoming cars etc.

Mine is just my last name! Everyone seems to call me by that rather than first name so it's just stuck.

QWKENAF = Quick Enough which came from the personalized license plate I had on my Mustang I used to street race years ago. I got the idea because someone was talking smack at how slow they thought my car was (9.96 1/4 mile)... blah, blah, blah... I came back back with "I must be quick enough, cuz I beat you" and from then on my buddies started calling me that, QWKENAF. :confused2: whatever, it sems to have stuck for almost 20 years now.

Easy,

See attached pic:

busaandBMW..jpg

Busabim

Lived at the beach. Bought a 300ZX TwinTurbo and joined twinturbo.net. It was the first forum I was active in and I also used it as my email name. Still have a Z and everyone knows me by BeachZ or BeachZTT.

slowpoke is because my 96 camaro was slow out of the hole, so me and my buddies would use the name slowpoke to get newbies to race. a lot of people thought the could beat slowpoke. by about the 880' mark though, they were singing a different tune...

The username comes from my love of Volkswagens. I am restoring a 1963 bus which is my slow vehicle and the busa is my slightly faster vehicle. VWbusa was born.

Well for those who dnt know i am a personal bodygaurd for celebs. A PROTECTOR also to ppl who know me my family, and friends, alot of ppl depend on me, hence the name HERO. super HERO to some.. i also obsorb ppls pain to help them out off tough situations, be it mental or physical, hence the name TANK get behind me ill get u out, ill protect u, and have u seen my pic......:superman:

1fast450 is from a forum I was on for Honda trx450's. I have one that is pretty quick. Actually makes over double hp from stock. And I used to drag race it a LOT.

image-1826329939.jpg

image-1211600996.jpg

image-2136317548.jpg

Shot Vulcans in the Army, shot them very well got the honored name 4 years in a row at gunnery. Spent another 4 years in the Army with a different type of job but name stuck.
20mm Vulcan Air Defense System (VADS) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
1fast450 said:
1fast450 is from a forum I was on for Honda trx450's. I have one that is pretty quick. Actually makes over double hp from stock. And I used to drag race it a LOT.

You probably put a busa motor in it didn't you?

black diamond busa said:
You probably put a busa motor in it didn't you?

Lol. No still a single cylinder Honda motor making 60+ hp and 40+ torque.

I do have an 02 GSXR 600 in pieces and an old raptor 660 frame and most of its other parts laying around. Thinking about making a pretty nasty drag bike out of that.

Back