How did you arrive at your Username ?

Great thread Blanca!
I was watching the Discovery Channel about 25 years ago with my Old Dog Buddy, (he was a rescue, a Samoyed) a program about Mountain Lions / Cougars, when Buddy suddenly Pounced on his favorite toy and mauled it!! I blurted out "Buddy, you're a Cuderdog"!! it came out wrong but the name stuck! From then on, Buddy was my Cuderdog! Buddy is long gone, but his, will always be my screen name.

Was playing Unreal Tournament many years ago, and needed a 4 letter username for my character. Was feeling extra cocky, and thought of stud, but that was too cocky, so i mixed the letters around and got Dust. Other user name is shaman. That was because of a pilonidal cyst, so I became holey man, then holy man(christian college), then shaman

Stomping the dirt of my boots and it just came to me...

RugidsMatBlackHi.jpg

Great thread B
Prior to getting the BUSA I have been racking my brain on how in the hell can I get my fishing gear onboard. :banghead: :goodidea: BusaBass

:rulez: When I ain't riden I'm fishing. Wish the dam thing would float and I would never have to leave the seat :laugh:

I was trying to think up a medieval sounding villan name for a game I was playing on my PS2 a few years ago. Happen to stare at the controller for some reason and the symbols seemed to spell it out.

My first name literally means "Bear". To put it together with "usa" was a no-brainer. It was either that or "Busa-Bear", and that sounded too much like Yogi's side-kick.

1. I am an elementary school teacher - my last name starts with a V - it is very long and difficult to pronounce so I became Mr. V at work
2. I have two other buddies with the same first name so we always use each others last name - V was also easier for them to say so to them I became VMan
3. 13 is my lucky number and the number I wore while playing baseball in HS and College
4. VMan13 was taken when I went to make my first email account
5. Thus I have been VMan1313 ever since LOL!

I utilized the Great State of North Carolina initials, I roll on a Hayabusa, I'm a grown:rulez: man, and she's a Gen II - 2008...Nice post, wish I'd thought of it:banghead:

Back