how COMPLETELY STOOPID voters can be

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I turned on the TV for a second during "NEWS" time and was reminded once again why I never watch TV. They were apparently interviewing the man on the streets with their views about the candidates and one woman said,

"Well, I just think that Obama is trying to make a change and with McCain everything will just stay the same."

DUH! You've said nothing and that is the ADVERTISEMENT for Obama's campaign! MAN, we are stupid!

I switched the TV mode back to PS3

Rampant uneducated people just flowing with the latest catch phrase of hate, not know what the heck they are talking about, like this fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well if you didnt know, I feel so much better now because Lindsey Lohan spoke out in her web blog. Now I feel better for sure. You can also find out she feels about her dad and her favorite music picks of the day. Real deep stuff. Now seriously, there are people that read those things and think, yep, thats right!
I am not picking on Lohan for her politcial views, I am voting the same way anyway, but what burns me up is the people who do not take the time to learn the issues and see what the candidates are about. People need to educate themselves and vote with some degree of intelligence, no matter what candidate you vote for.

Rampant uneducated people just flowing with the latest catch phrase of hate, not know what the heck they are talking about, like this fool.

Can he even speak? Did he even say one complete sentence? He wants to call on the youth or the yoof of America?

- Diddy Blog #16 - "John McCain Is Buggin The F%^k Out'"![/url]

I had to leave a comment. Wow that guy is stupid. Stupid rich people should have their own tax. Call it a stupid tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. being sort of in the music biz, I SUSPECTED P Diddy was "Frontin" to SEEM like a dejected, cop killin, ho- hatin slapping whatever [due to the music he'd produced] but I guess he's just another hater that hit it big. All respect lost. I hate the media. I'm done with it. nothing but negativity on every level.

Justyn? Post up, buddy. I was not bashing either candidate here, just stunned by the lemmings interviewed

Back