How come they don't use Hayabusa's for racing?

I can't agree with sixpack, only because he's comparing a race ready bike to a factory ride. The big issues for the Busa would be length and width. The Busa will never lay over and get around the track as well as the liter bikes. The Rad came close after nearly a million bucks. Of course those liter GP bikes aren't cheap either :laugh:

I can't agree with sixpack, only because he's comparing a race ready bike to a factory ride. The big issues for the Busa would be length and width. The Busa will never lay over and get around the track as well as the liter bikes. The Rad came close after nearly a million bucks. Of course those liter GP bikes aren't cheap either :laugh:

That's ok, no argument here, but; compare a Busa to most any late model stock 1000 then.
You forgot to mention they are 150ish lbs lighter than the Busa.
Most all of them will run just as fast or faster in a straight line too(bike's ability, rider dependent).
The Busa's selling point is it's size(preferred for comfort and rider postion for some) and it's aftermarket.
It has no other advantage over the 1000's.:beerchug:

That's ok, no argument here, but; compare a Busa to most any late model stock 1000 then.
Most all of them will run just as fast or faster in a straight line too(bike's ability, rider dependent).
The Busa's selling point is it's size(preferred for comfort and rider postion for some) and it's aftermarket.

One other pro over a 1000 your forgetting. Talk to my girl and she will tell you after riding all types of sport bikes there's no other seat she wants after riding on my busa :laugh:

There is not enough money in Fort Knox to make a big, smooth, powerful Clydesdale competitive with a thoroughbred.

You forgot about the awesomness factor. :laugh:

Yeh! Thanks for reminding me. I was enjoying my few moments of pretending I was something I am not anymore... felt like Tufbusa must feel all the time... :moon:

Well I'll be damned, how much money did you spend on your Clydesdale before you learned you will always be a back marker? :dunno:

Well I'll be damned, how much money did you spend on your Clydesdale before you learned you will always be a back marker? :dunno:

The Busa track bike was always designed for fun, not to win races, and you know it. You just envy it! Although if I had you as a coach I wouldn't be a backmarker, because apparently your are so wonderful, so fast and so tuf... or so you keep suggesting.

Look through your posts buddy. You're a troll and you seem to surface only to add negative comments to any thread. Can't be a great teacher with that appraoch, can you? :lol:

Pan I thought your track bike was always pretty cool. Most people do track days to learn and have fun so if you did those two things I don't think you lost.

So why not put a Busa Engine in a gsxr1000 frame?

Busa engine is bigger, wider and heavier.
Even if you got it in the 1000 frame, you'de loose some lean angle and really feel the weight.
It would screw up the 1000's handling and the extra hp and torque would be useless.

Oh My! Pan you just get your panties wadded up way too easily.

No, I don't know it. I have no idea why you would invest all that cash into that bike for a track toy. Doesn't make sense unless you have more money than you have sense:dunno:

I agree you didn't spend all that money to improve your skills or you wouldn't have a wad of street bikes blocked up behind you in those photos you are so proud of.

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you don't like my posts, no one is twisting your arm, dude!

The only thing that seperates you from a Chimpanzee is your ability to reason. Use it!

You know what they say Pan...

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach..."

Back