How come the Quote button

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
I go to quote another members post, and it comes up blank>>>>

Whatup wit dat?
rock.gif

if it bothers some people too much...then just highlight/copy the text you wanna quote... push the quote button in the "quick post section" ....then paste the text...and push the quote button again....then continue your post.

I know it seems like manual labor for some...and other post "hoes" will be put out of their regualr 15 posts a day in 5 minutes with nothing to say....but don't be afraid of a little "learnage".

BB code is really quite simple to understand...you just have take a look at it for a minute.
beerchug.gif

ukliam3.gif

(BusaCruise @ Oct. 02 2006,10:40)
if it bothers some people too much...then just highlight/copy the text you wanna quote... push the quote button in the "quick post section" ....then paste the text...and push the quote button again....then continue your post.

I know it seems like manual labor for some...and other post "hoes" will be put out of their regualr 15 posts a day in 5 minutes with nothing to say....but don't be afraid of a little "learnage".

BB code is really quite simple to understand...you just have take a look at it for a minute.
Huh? quoting works fine for me..

Back