How can you NOT be prejudest against the Somali's?

Not much different than any other gang.
Somalis aren't the only ones who traffic in young women.

they will stay animals you can take them out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of them we have the same problem here in SA with The Nigerians/ Zimbabwiers and the Mosambiquins i just hate them like **** turning our kids in to druggies and then sell them off as sex slaves

sad.......

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

Those brought up in a different culture and different value system that do not assmiliate will always be trouble. The British PM just got on TV last week and agreed with the German PM that multiculturalism has failed their countries (the US needs to take notice).

I don't care where you came from or the color of your skin, if you are a criminal, you need to either leave or die (jail is too easy). Eventually the US is gonna have to get tough, or kiss our tails goodbye...

Cedar avenue Here in Minneapolis is where you see all this BS. Id seriously love to just drop a daisy cutter out of a c130 and start over after the bulldozers finish cleaning up.

Those brought up in a different culture and different value system that do not assmiliate will always be trouble. The British PM just got on TV last week and agreed with the German PM that multiculturalism has failed their countries (the US needs to take notice).

I don't care where you came from or the color of your skin, if you are a criminal, you need to either leave or die (jail is too easy). Eventually the US is gonna have to get tough, or kiss our tails goodbye...

Liberals will never allow that :rulez:

Or simply do it our way, chop their ******* heads off!
lets see:whistle: yep I vote for this for solving lots of the problems with crime

also if anyone read it. The girls mother talked to them saying she wasn't even 13 ??? this is where I would go F#$%&*! medieval on them. Cut out the talking and start the choping

Back