How are YOU spending your holiday vacation?

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm assuming that most of us have at least a few more days off over the next week or so. So, what are y'all doing?

I want to watch a couple more episodes of Heros Season 1 (yes, I'm waaaay behind on this series). I have one more gift to finish knitting, then I might take out my jewelry making stuff and get a few pieces made. I'm sure I'll play some games with the kids - video and otherwise. Mostly I'm planning to lie about the house and spend time with the family.

Anyone else have anything more exciting in the works?

What's this "vacation" you speak of?! I'm at work :(

I hope you enjoy the time off Diana!

Okay, well, I'm HOPING everyone has a few extra days off.

However, I assume you're working very hard today, Omar, just popped in for a moment to keep an eye on everyone, right? :laugh:

Ummm sure! Sounds better than "just causing trouble". :laugh:

Was off Christmas Eve and Christmas day, work today, and Monday, off Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, work Friday.

Think I will pull the Ultra Classic out of the garage and take a road trip to Jacksonville FL

I am spending mine spreading Joy :cheerleader: and Cheer :poke: around the Anbar Province of Iraq! Here's to all you insurgents! :moon:

I'm on a permanent vacation right now! :laugh:

Was going to take Anastasia to a movie next week and we're visiting friends in NH on Tuesday.

Other than that not much planned.

Me, may sound dumb to most, but I'am BUYING STOCK while it's LOW :cheerleader:

Ya know, BUY Low - SELL High :laugh:

I'm assuming that most of us have at least a few more days off over the next week or so. So, what are y'all doing?

Vacation......... days off..........:rofl::rofl::rofl: If you have em enjoy them
I work every holiday...

Mostly being lazy and spending time with the family. We have played every version of Scene It at least twice.

I did go riding Thursday afternoon and got out yesterday and bought Sherry's birthday present. Today his her big day. I have to make sure it gets noticed since it's so close to Christmas :)

I was going to tell you I was working, but it's hard to fuss after reading that one. All I have to deal with are gangstas, crack heads, and drunks :laugh:

I've got another week before I get to see my precious (cough cough, gag gag) students.

Soooo.....

I'm using up last year's Christmas present from Darrell (a 1 hour Massage gift cert.), going to the Dr. (yep... only time I can go and not have to take time off), getting my hair cut and and having a come to Jesus meeting (waxing) with my eyebrows.

Other than that, I am hoping to get some major bonding time in with my treadmill. :cheerleader:

Man it sucks to be a teacher :laugh:

I am spending mine spreading Joy :cheerleader: and Cheer :poke: around the Anbar Province of Iraq! Here's to all you insurgents! :moon:

Thankyou 4 your service 2 our country.Take care of yourself if not 4 people like you none of us would have anything.

I only get off christmas day+newyears day because I deliver home heating fuel+this is busy season.After summer gets here I have 2 weeks vacatin due + I do get 10 personel days+have 10 sickdays

holiday vacation? what is that? are you talking about christmas day off and sunday off? :laugh:
no vacation here, work... work.. work..
i was looking forward to go ride today the forecast was partly cloudy high low 60's and guess what the weather people screwed up again as always and is cold windy overcast and rain:banghead:
that is weather people for you i think they need to get a real job!:laugh:

Been at the folks house all weekend. Watched Dvd's, ate home cooking,(Great for a bachelor), and sat around napping,talking,and laughing.........The BEST of times. Went and saw Valkyrie at the movies yesterday and then went to Olive Garden for lunch.

All in all, a very relaxing enjoyable holiday......:thumbsup:

Back