How about the African Twin?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, something to keep an eye on for sure... looks like a ton of fun to ride if your ready to do some hwy miles to work and trails on the weekends.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’ll say this about the Africa Twin..... Unless you can be mistaken for an NBA player you might wanna look elsewhere. That is bye far the tallest bike I’ve ever attempted to sit on. I’m 5’11 and my buddy is 6’2 and neither of us could throw a leg over it smoothly.

I’ll say this about the Africa Twin..... Unless you can be mistaken for an NBA player you might wanna look elsewhere. That is bye far the tallest bike I’ve ever attempted to sit on. I’m 5’11 and my buddy is 6’2 and neither of us could throw a leg over it smoothly.

I would think to get over the offroad obstacles. ( or cars in rush hour traffic )

#AdventureBikes ~ #AfricaTwin1100 ~ #ToTallForMe ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Sounds like I need to investigate this....

Sounds like I need to investigate this....
You sir I believe are who they had in mind when they made it. First time I seen one was thru the window at the dealer and thought they had it on a platform so it could be seen and was real surprised when I walked in and in was sitting on the floor.

I’ve sat on Duke Adventure R’s, Multistradas, GS1200’s, Tigers etc. The Africa Twin DWARFS all of them!!! The bike is massive which was odd to me cause usually Honda’s have they ergos figured out. Like with the Multistrada it is a big bike but you sit in it vs sitting on it. You definitely sit ON the Africa

When they 1st started hyping this bike up I had all but signed my name on the dotted line. Got to the dealership and was like “WTF !?!?” :D

Back