How about that Scientology?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:rofl: OK, I'm calling BS on this being a religious subject because slapping the word "religion" behind your "movement" to avoid paying taxes doesn't mean you're doing anything beyond sheltering your immense wealth :whistle:

Anyone else see this last week on HBO? I wasn't a Tom Cruise fan, or a fan of anyone that thinks paying someone to "get clear" by holding 2 tin cans in my hands and being audited by kooks is going to fix my woes :laugh:

I know I can't look at Tom Cruise without laughing, ever now, from here on out...

Page 3 of 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear' | Rolling Stone

I was watching that last night... just shaking my head... I can't say what I want to say... and that's all I've got to say about that.

I was watching that last night... just shaking my head... I can't say what I want to say... and that's all I've got to say about that.

Oh come on, it's funny stuff!

Here, let me start -

Hey, I'm L Ron Hubbard, I'm a complete nut job, I wasn't real good at much, like being in the military because I bomb the wrong things, lie about my service, I was a horrible Dad, kidnapped my own kid, told my wife I'd killed our child and cut her up in tiny pieces, but above all else, I told her that the only way you can make money in this world is to create a religion...hrmmmm..................decades later, people salute this idiot and lovingly call him "LRH", worship him like a deity, all while paying their way to their own happiness.

Oh please, tell me someone here belongs to this awesomeness. I have questions! :rofl:

To add to the rest of the things he's not....

1. Dave is not Bots

owned.jpg

Nope.Cant do it. I cant keep a straight face and I just about choked on my beer.

RSD.

ONLY in CALIFORNIA....would they come up with crap like this...

I'm BIGtime into Scientology. So what Va. You gotta problem with that?

RHD.

Hey, watch that...Tom Cruise will be saluting you RHD :cookoo:

Here he is, saluting LRH's successor, POS, errrr, I mean David Miscarriage...errr, Miscavige...Miscavige's wife hasn't been seen in public in 8 years. No one seems to know why, or question it. Maybe she's been cut up in tiny pieces and fed to the fishes :dunno:

Hey wait, I think I know people I'd like cut up in tiny pieces...maybe this is the religion for me! Hrmmmm...

kookoo.jpg

ONLY in CALIFORNIA....would they come up with crap like this...

Oh, make no mistake, they are world wide now, and have BILLIONS invested, tax free, buying up real estate all over...

It's scary to think the IRS even allowed this to pass as a religion. I've always wondered what in the world it was, and now that I know, I can't stop laughing. Seriously, I don't think I can ever watch a Tom Cruise flick without seriously :rofl: and seeing this face...

loonie.jpg

Wonder if we can start a religion called Busaology? We would be Busaologists and fool the IRS too?

Oh, and skydivr - Scientology started in Camden, NJ :rofl:

Hollywood big wigs just keep it "appealing" I suppose... :rolleyes:

Back