How about some pics

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
Okay so I know we all like bike pics, so how about we put up some pics of the bikes that will be at the 2008 MNG. I don't know if I can wait till June before I get to see them all, so post up!
laugh.gif

thebike.jpg

If I showed you guys my bike it wouldn't be a surprise when I show up.
laugh.gif

actually I don't have any pics of my Busa since everyone I know can't seem to operate a camera so I am always the one taking pics and never take any of my own.

actually I don't have any pics of my Busa since everyone I know can't seem to operate a camera so I am always the one taking pics and never take any of my own.
Well, if you ever need some pictures of your bike, I can snap a few. I have a couple cameras and plenty of time on my hands.
laugh.gif
Just let me know.

Well, if you ever need some pictures of your bike, I can snap a few.  I have a couple cameras and plenty of time on my hands.  
laugh.gif
  Just let me know.
I may take you up on that offer next time we are out and about. Glad to see you in Waynoka Saturday, didn't have muc htime to visit since you guys were off to throw thw smack down on some Oki riders.

Post up on the WR site next time you hit the roads and I will go with. See you later.

I'll definitely be there Friday - B workin' Sat & Sun (drummer for Christian band - our name is "HWY 7")
thumb_up.gif

Can't wait to meet those of you who will be there early!!

Oh yea..... here's a pic of my girl - "Sienna" (hopefully she'll have her "stubby" installed by then
cool.gif
)

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

Back