- Houston Bike Theif

is all this common knowlege? is there proof?
I just dont want to be privy to heresay and slander. It could backfire, you know.

This guy has started showing up at the bike shop that I hang out at...and after a week of digging info, I realized that he's the guy that everyone is talking about on here and half a dozen other sites. He has a friend named Brian Weiner who is his accomplice, and they have quite a little operation going on. They've been hanging out with alot of us, and trying to find out where we live, getting cell #'s, etc. I made the mistake of giving them my cell number and received a strange call last night. They called me wanting to know where they could get a tank & a headlight for a 2001 R1, and wanted to know "where I live so they could bring me the bike that they're selling to see if I wanted it." Here's the info I have on Josh & Brian so far:

Joshua Lee Hamp
2320 McCue #18
Houston, TX 77056
5'10", 143lbs.
Brown hair, Brown eyes
DOB 6/16/81
TDL# 005627758

Brian Michael Weiner
5806 Warm Springs
Houston, TX 77024
5'10" 123lbs.
Blond hair, Blue eyes
DOB 6-11-80
TDL# 018191923
832-725-0423 (cell)

Will be posting more when I get more info.
Dayuum dude, you think you got enough information. You should change your name to Barnaby Jones or somethin'. But seriously though, how did you get all that info on these guys?

Brian

Who cares...I live in Texas....I'll straight knock one of these cats out if I run into em....they must think they're slick. That's crap. Little half-a$$ con men like this are the reason my insurance is so high in Texas.

Who cares where he got the info on theses 2. But he did get them slick move.
blues.gif
If they are pulling scames, Lets take-em out to the desert bury them til only there head is all you see and then pour honey on there heads and leave them.
grim.gif
I hate thieves had my bike stolen once. Our laws are too leanent.
director.gif
I have always believed an eye for an eye. You all know what I mean. Thieves (cutoff there hands) Rapists(castrate them) Murderers (fry-em)and so on.
firedevil.gif
I'm sorry if I sound a lil angry but todays society sucks.
brave.gif

Kid, just to make light of the whole situation.....especially after Henry's reply......

you spelled Thief wrong............
face7.gif

Who cares where he got the info on theses 2. But he did get them slick move.
blues.gif
 If they are pulling scames, Lets take-em out to the desert bury them til only there head is all you see and then pour honey on there heads and leave them.
grim.gif
 I hate thieves had my bike stolen once. Our laws are too leanent.  
director.gif
 I have always believed an eye for an eye. You all know what I mean. Thieves (cutoff there hands) Rapists(castrate them) Murderers (fry-em)and so on.
firedevil.gif
 I'm sorry if I sound a lil angry but todays society sucks.
brave.gif
Hey, got lots of desert out here.

This guy has started showing up at the bike shop that I hang out at...and after a week of digging info, I realized that he's the guy that everyone is talking about on here and half a dozen other sites. He has a friend named Brian Weiner who is his accomplice, and they have quite a little operation going on. They've been hanging out with alot of us, and trying to find out where we live, getting cell #'s, etc. I made the mistake of giving them my cell number and received a strange call last night. They called me wanting to know where they could get a tank & a headlight for a 2001 R1, and wanted to know "where I live so they could bring me the bike that they're selling to see if I wanted it." Here's the info I have on Josh & Brian so far:

Joshua Lee Hamp
XXXXXXXXXXX
Houston, TX 77056
5'10", 143lbs.
Brown hair, Brown eyes
DOB 6/16/81
TDL# XXXXXXXX

Brian Michael Weiner
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Houston, TX 77024
5'10" 123lbs.
Blond hair, Blue eyes
DOB 6-11-80
TDL# XXXXXXXX
832-555-1213(cell)

Will be posting more when I get more info.
It is nice of you to warn us, but if you have all this information, why haven't you contacted the proper agencies?

I edited your post so there will be no liability by anyone here for inappropriate comments and giving out personal information that was not authorized. Don't take it personally, just keepin the peace here so nobody gets in trouble.

Cache.

I contacted a cop friend last night...he gave me the "there's nothing we can do" speech...what a crock of crap! He said they would need to catch them in the act, and that even if they have a garage full of bikes they can't get a search warrant based on rumors.

Thats the typpical response from radar equipped police agencies they would rather sit around making the easy money than solve a real crime . They dont care about guys on bikes anyway . Go over with some friends find out some more info nab a couple of serial numbers if you can find some hint around your looking for a stolen bike etc then handcuff them to there garage so they cant possibly get away roll all the bikes out into the road and call the cops . You know do there job for them . I dont mean to put down all police officers there are a bunch of lazy useless ones that really hurt the good ones with a job they care about . Anyway the cops will come no search warrant neccesary and its considered a citizens arrest Just dont bring guns and go crazy

Damn guys...makes me want to get out my ol' Sheriff's badge and cap gun. Let's round 'em up!!!

Brian

Try (800) 252-8477
this is a line to crime stoppers of Texas. Might even be worth some money!

Ypu know they used to hang people for stealling another mans horse ! If someone is caught stealing your Iron horse hang the Bast@@@!

Back