House Warming gift

SD1300

Will ride for Oreos
Donating Member
I have a dilemma

I have a life-long bud (over 45 years) that just moved into his new house in Vegas. We are going over there this weekend and I have no idea what to get he and his wife as a house warming gift. If it was just he and I, we would have a MGD weekend but... the wives are involved here.

I was thinbking about a really bottle of Champaign or something....

I need some help here.

BTW, he rides a BMW so that doesn't help!

I have a dilemma

I have a life-long bud (over 45 years) that just moved into his new house in Vegas. We are going over there this weekend and I have no idea what to get he and his wife as a house warming gift. If it was just he and I, we would have a MGD weekend but... the wives are involved here.

I was thinbking about a really bottle of Champaign or something....

I need some help here.

BTW, he rides a BMW so that doesn't help!

Crap - I should really read these before I hit send.

Some good wine for the ladies and a few cigars for the fellas unless you feel like getting him a knife set lol or maybe a few pink towels tie a nice little card around the wine bottle with a gift card to a store you know they both could get something for the new crib at good luck man its so hard shopping for yourself forget about the others :beerchug:

well there is always a nice gift basket with wine/snacks and stuff. New house almost always means there's not much of shid to eat/drink and some kinda picnic basket, plastic plates,glasses, etc and some snacky treats and wine/soda/whatever would probably go over very well :beerchug:

Maybe a wine making kit. It's a unique gift that they can do together and enjoy together later. Maybe take a ready made bottle too:beerchug:

Get him a gift certificate to Lowes or Home Depot, if its a new house he'll be going there a lot.

Depending on how much you wanna spend, you can get them one of those plaques that go in front of the house with their name on it ???

Depending on how much you wanna spend, you can get them one of those plaques that go in front of the house with their name on it ???

i seen them pretty cheap at linens and things.??? I mean my wife saw them at linens and things:whistle:

Wine? :puke:

jaeger.jpg

Back