House Bill 2017

ike

Registered
House Bill 2017 would allow motorcyclists to use breakdown or access lanes in cases of stopped or slow-moving traffic under 10 mph. Riding at a speed not exceeding 20 mph, motorcyclists could bypass dangerouse traffic tie-ups and prevent overheating. Show your support for HB-2017

That would be great, considering i work at Logan int. Airport! And Have to commute 45 miles a day, In which 3 out of 5 days i hit stupid traffic!!!!
blush.gif

I always thought about doint that if i got caught in traffic somewhere. If i was pulled over, i would just explain that my bike is air cooled and without some wind, it would overheat. Hopefully that would get me out of a ticket.

Thats cool that it could actually be legal, but there are so many cars and such that just jump over on the shoulder and drive to get outta the traffic, i'd be kinda scared!
rock.gif

House Bill 2017 would allow motorcyclists to use breakdown or access lanes in cases of stopped or slow-moving traffic under 10 mph. Riding at a speed not exceeding 20 mph, motorcyclists could bypass dangerouse traffic tie-ups and prevent overheating. Show your support for HB-2017
THANKS FOR THE NEWS! I WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS LEAGAL.

Back