Hotel Rooms for Org Members ONLY!!!!!

ResidentEvil

Registered
I am still giving a CHEAP price, to any Org Member with 100 post or more, To stay at my Hotel here in Tampa Florida , or even Better yet....any Org member with 500 or more post, I can send you a link to your E-Mail to use at any( Choice Hotel ) for a discount...pending Hotel is participating.I will check your post count.I hope this will help some people save money :laugh:

As the Bash gets closer ill PM ya for the code, gonna have to stay somewhere on the ride down and then back, discounts are always appreciated! :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I'm with Frog, I'll need that on way up and back home.

Pm sent

Thanks man. Let me know if I can ever return the favor.

choice hotel chain...wife and i usually use comfort inn whenever we go someplace...

wich reminds me we are going to SC to see our son graduate from college...so will be useing this service then lol

Yes for those of you going to Daytona ...Remember it's spring break there too, double trouble, so lots of Hotels are Booked up, but there are still some deals outside of town if you don't mind a 20 to 40 minute ride.Im staying in Apopka Fl they might still have a few cheap rooms left.

As the Bash gets closer ill PM ya for the code, gonna have to stay somewhere on the ride down and then back, discounts are always appreciated! :thumbsup:

you not planning on riding down with me? ???

zukracer said:
you not planning on riding down with me? ???

Not sure what I'm doin at this point, the gas prices, scheduling and weather have all got me tryin to decide what'll work best. I sent a pm last weekend, guessing it didn't go through from my phone. I'll give ya jingle tomorrow evening assuming I'm outta work before midnight :banghead:

Maybe next year,, had some last minute things come up,,
Its on my list of TO DO , Daytona 2013
Been everywhere else, Just not Daytona
Mike

Back