Hotbodies Turn Signals Question

BusaRider_SG

Registered
Hi guys...

Gotta ask, have this seller who would like to sell me his used hotbodies signals and tail light covers. Thing is, his screws for the turn signals cover which came with the Hotbodies package is missing.

How do I find a replacement for those pair of screws?

They were kinda of a PITA to install. "The signals" the cover was simple. I had to dremal them to fit. They are still off a little. The screws you can probably get at like Lowes or Home Depot.

Hotbody stuff doesn't usually fit well. I've had them, and I've had Chinese replacement lenses off of ebay. The ebay stuff is way better, in MY opinion. I had a guy smoke my current ones with paint. I have an aftermarket tail, so I DID use thw hotbody rear blinker covers, but not as intended. He molded them in.
Ok, to answer the question. Lowe's will have screws that you can use.

Just noticed that you are in Singapore. You should have a hardware store locally that would have screws to fit.

Thanks guys for all the responses. Yeah I'm from Singapore. Lol!

Ok so any aftermarket screws from the hardware store will fit. Thanks again!

Mine fit fine. Nothing fancy about the installation except I remember the whole directional light had to be removed and turned or inverted or something. Follow directions. One screw. No dremmeling necessary on mine.View attachment 1561941

sweetass.jpg

Back