hot to post a vid

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
Is there a sticky explaining how to load a video either to here or my media section. Nothing I am doing is working
tia
jp

Johnnie, upload the video to YouTube and the you copy and pass the video link here.
Sounds easy, but how long does it take to upload a vid to youtube???
It takes me around 3 to 4 hours to upload a 17 minute gopro vid in 1080 resolution!! I know, right?
I am also compressing the vid files by using a program called 'Handbrake' to down size them to about half the size. That takes ages too.
I don't have hi-speed broadand here coz I'm 50km away from the city and fibre cable hasn;t reached here yet
PITA.
My upload speed is 0.39 mbps and download speed is 11.3 mbps. Averaged.
Johnnie, you will need to create a youtube channel before you can upload and publish any videos. Good luck.

Sounds easy, but how long does it take to upload a vid to youtube???
It takes me around 3 to 4 hours to upload a 17 minute gopro vid in 1080 resolution!! I know, right?
I am also compressing the vid files by using a program called 'Handbrake' to down size them to about half the size. That takes ages too.
I don't have hi-speed broadand here coz I'm 50km away from the city and fibre cable hasn;t reached here yet
PITA.
My upload speed is 0.39 mbps and download speed is 11.3 mbps. Averaged.
Johnnie, you will need to create a youtube channel before you can upload and publish any videos. Good luck.
iiNet

Back