Hot to buy modded 2002

snbusa

Registered
Bike has extended rear and commander. Needs at least a grand of work but dog if I didn't fall in love with it. His price is about 1100 over at 6k cash. My previous experience is 1 year on a 750 ninja about twenty years ago. I'm 58 and my wife is very reluctantly going to let it happen. If I can get it for 49 it's done. I hate to get my hands dirty so it's going to be a big bite of my moderately sized budget to keep it running, insured,acessories, and safety course. There's nothing else around that attracts me and my mind is pretty well made up, but you don't hit the upper fifties by ignoring good advice. Thanks, shakabusa

Turns out mechanic gave the bike a do not buy warning so it was fifty bucks well spent. I could have bought it for five and spent a small fortune to make it right. Thank God for a best friend who knew that you never buy a bike with out having a mechanic look at it when you don't know better. I wanted to buy this bike so badly as its appearance really lit me up with the chrome rear extension, long look, and chrome/silver synergy. Thanks, shakabusa

Bought 2011 with Commander V, full Akropovic, and air filter upgrade with 2700 mi for $11,200.00 out the door. 200mph bike? Thanks.

Back