Hot Springs,AR

Busa04

Registered
OK Guys and Girls,

My new girlfriend wants me to go with her to meet her parents either next weekend or the weekend after that.They happen to live in Hot Springs,AR.

My question is.... I have heard there are a few twisties  up there (Hwy 7?) Can anyone give me some roads or quick rides up there? I am chomping at the bit to hit some curves, as we dont have them thar so called curves in mississippi.....lol

And what about local law enforcement? How are they there?

Thanks Joey

Oh baby, are you in for a treat! Just Mapquest it, I live in NW Arkansas and the Dragon ain't got nuthin on our area!
super.gif

HS is 2-3 hours south from here, but there are fun highways and byways down there as well. Have fun, and if you get the urge to head north, send a PM there are several of us .org peeps up here who love to ride!

Thanks Shibumi, for the invite and info, but since i am only gonna be there like friday and saturday i want to stay close to HS. So maybe you or someone close to there could give me info on the twisties and local law there

Thanks joey

39 Views and 2 replies......wow.....are you guys still sleeping for the winter? or is there not anyone on the mighty busa board who can help?

ices_rofl.gif

Joey  (awake and ready to ride the twisties)

Joey,
Shibumi, Moondog, a couple of others and I are up here in the NW corner of the state. Take your bike and head just about any direction out of Hot Springs (except southeast) and you will find a good road to ride. There are so many. I know this isn't exactly what you asked for but it is the best info I have.

Don

Don

Thanks for the info, just thought I remember seeing a post where the busa gang went to Hot Springs for a rally...might have been my imagination.....but thanks for the info..... I am used to riding blood mountain and the dragon that I wanted some info on a road I haven't been on..especailly with all the negative publicity blood mountain has been getting

Thanks Joey

(Busa04 @ Mar. 20 2007,11:46) Don

Thanks for the info, just thought I remember seeing a post where the busa gang went to Hot Springs for a rally...might have been my imagination.....but thanks for the info..... I am used to riding blood mountain and the dragon that I wanted some info on a road I haven't been on..especailly with all the negative publicity blood mountain has been getting

Thanks Joey
Joey,
We have a ride to Hot Springs planned for the upcoming Regional get together the 18-20 of May. That may have been what you saw.

Don

(Busa04 @ Mar. 15 2007,18:14) OK Guys and Girls,

My new girlfriend wants me to go with her to meet her parents either next weekend or the weekend after that.They happen to live in Hot Springs,AR.

My question is.... I have heard there are a few twisties  up there (Hwy 7?) Can anyone give me some roads or quick rides up there? I am chomping at the bit to hit some curves, as we dont have them thar so called curves in mississippi.....lol

And what about local law enforcement? How are they there?

Thanks Joey
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span><ul>
[*]
[/list]
bowdown.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>
Since you are new to the area, I would sugest you just go up "Scenic Seven" and enjoy. When you have more time, pick up a copy of "Arkansas Riders Guide" by Mario Caruso. You can get it on Amazon. I think the best riding is in the North-West part of the state, but there is a lot to do in the southern end too. Try to get to Mt. Magazine if you can!

Since you do not know the area, just go up "Scenic Seven" and enjoy. I would also look on a map and try to go up to Mt. Magazine if you have time. For your next trip, pick up "Arkansas Riders Guide" by Mario Caruso on Amazon.com. It has awesome day trips in it.
super.gif

Thanks Guys

I am leaving tonite....going to do a easy day tomorrow scouting for my riding group that wants to go up in the summer...then do some railing friday and saturday...if anyone is in hot springs, this weekend....give me a shout....thanks for the info....and i will look into that book you recommended..

Joey

jump9.gif

Back