Hot New Product! Group Buy?

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
- ‪Race Headrest Systems Demonstration Video‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a bike, beside the dumb azz using it. It’s only fitting that he’s in shorts.

NO thanks I'll pass, but thanks for bringing me new tech products to my attention :beerchug:

It'd good to stay informed with the latest products coming to market :beerchug:

I was going to send a product improvement e mail to him suggesting he add a 2nd and 3rd rest for proper head position in the twisties. Also one on the back of his helment for mama when she's going 2 up.

I was going to send a product improvement e mail to him suggesting he add a 2nd and 3rd rest for proper head position in the twisties. Also one on the back of his helment for mama when she's going 2 up.

Tell them to make it move around to auto correct head position with some servos or something. Then they can call it go-go-gadget chin rest.

Carbon fiber helmet and reflective safety vest PLUS ultra-protection hoodie, shorts, sneakers, and magical mystery gloves EQUALS MAJOR FAIL!

Ya know, these guys are serious. Not an April Fools joke. I went to their website. Looks like four college buddies. They say they discovered this idea by accident when setting up a camera mount.

Heck, it might even be a good idea (not that I'm gonna try it!).

But they need to do some work on their marketing. They're selling the headrest for a "promotion price" of $50, that ultra-slick safety vest for promotion of $35, or, if you act now, you can get them both for $160!

Ok, so maybe this thing is a fail, but you have to admire them for actually developing a product and figuring out how to manufacture the thing. That, my friends, is initiative and it demands some respect. L8R

Giant dildo strapped to my gas tank?

Tell me more!

Dildo aimed directly at my face while I'm traveling at high speeds?

Awesome!

Makes me look like a complete asshat who doesn't have any neck strength?

Sign me up!

Useless ! I do long distance on the freeway regularly and I don't stay tucked in for long enough periods to justify that contraption. I only need to tuck in when over 100 mph and I don't ride that fast for very long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya know, these guys are serious. Not an April Fools joke. I went to their website. Looks like four college buddies. They say they discovered this idea by accident when setting up a camera mount.

Heck, it might even be a good idea (not that I'm gonna try it!).

But they need to do some work on their marketing. They're selling the headrest for a "promotion price" of $50, that ultra-slick safety vest for promotion of $35, or, if you act now, you can get them both for $160!

Ok, so maybe this thing is a fail, but you have to admire them for actually developing a product and figuring out how to manufacture the thing. That, my friends, is initiative and it demands some respect. L8R

yes *cough* kuddos for developing a stick with a notch cut into it and selling them for 50 bills. :rofl: if the guy is too ignorant to wear proper gear than I wouldn't trust his/their marketing, developing and manufacturing skills:whistle: I mean the product makes no sense. either you ride straight up or lay on the tank. not in between, it looks like a bump stop to keep you from getting behind the windscreen lol

gabbage product. :moon: isn't the point of a tuck is to be under the screen not above it?

That looks like an easy way to put me to sleep. When im to comfortable I fall asleep.
Posted via Mobile Device

They're selling the headrest for a "promotion price" of $50, that ultra-slick safety vest for promotion of $35, or, if you act now, you can get them both for $160!

I have to be missing something here.....cause where I went to school, $50 + $35 = $85. Maybe the ad should say...."ACT NOW AND WE WILL TAKE AN EXTRA $75 FROM YOU AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!" ???

Giant dildo strapped to my gas tank?

Tell me more!

Dildo aimed directly at my face while I'm traveling at high speeds?

Awesome!

Makes me look like a complete asshat who doesn't have any neck strength?

Sign me up!

I was thinking It looked like a cycle bong for the pot head on the go:laugh:

Back