Hot Dam Weekend!!!

that's disgusting! i don't care how dry it is, that's HOT! i rode across the desert out by the Salt Flats and it was only in the low triple digits and wasn't too bad as long as i kept moving...i just don't think 120 would be any fun! i'd probably be like you and would still do it for a couple minutes to say i did though :beerchug:

Air temp right now is 103F and asphalt is 140F. I will wait three more hours and take a pic when it gets hotter today.

I ride home on 95-105 almost every day hear in ABQ over the Summer. It's like riding through a hairdryer but not too bad as long as you keep moving. Stuck in traffic sucks though. I still prefer it to Shreveport Louisiana any freakin day though!

Sissies.
Man up roll down to PHX :)

No doubt, AZ is usually hotter than Sin City each day.

Only 104F air when I took this pic of the parking lot. And people look at me funny when they see me wearing a perforated leather jacket in the Summer. The streets will cook your skin and organs if your laying down unconscious on it after a crash.

E94F627B-FAF5-4539-A551-9A236964A1D2-6517-000002C2E3342F2F_zps599f296a.jpg

Trade ya :banghead:

ForumRunner_20130627_193329.png

ForumRunner_20130627_193329.png

I rode all week and today was sweltering on the way home. I see those of you positing your forecasts of rain we would love to have it!! Too freakn hot right now and this weekend is gonna suck.

What? Do you realize how many months I have to wait until I will see 61F.? :rofl::laugh:

I have been riding here for 9 years and like the heat. Weekends like what's coming up sux but when you northerners can't ride for months because of the snow and ice it reminds me why I like the desert (at least for now).

O Dayumm, I just now got the DNA paternity testing comment. Bwahhhh. Haaa haaa:whistle:

I thought about takin some groceries to work and fry some eggs and bacon on the top of an AC-130H

I ride home on 95-105 almost every day hear in ABQ over the Summer. It's like riding through a hairdryer but not too bad as long as you keep moving. Stuck in traffic sucks though. I still prefer it to Shreveport Louisiana any freakin day though!
It's not that BAD here!! Lol:rofl:

Back