"Hot Busa Babe" bash????

Doc, there is truly no motorcyclist like the one we have here in our midst.
And I am dam*ed proud to have him among my comrades - even if I dont always deserve it.

Here's to ya Mr. Williams:beerchug:
Long may ye ride sir *and Lord help me to keep up....!

Aw shucks :blush:

my reservations are made, Staying about 3 mile from the Floribama on the beach. :D 79 $$ a night, At the Fairfield Inn and Suites Orange Beach. :)

my reservations are made, Staying about 3 mile from the Floribama on the beach. :D 79 $$ a night, At the Fairfield Inn and Suites Orange Beach. :)

Nifty, neato, kewl Tim!

This should be a good gathering!

Word to the wise though, NO MAYFIELD MILK in these parts:rofl:

Nice find, Tim... I'm still lookin, too~ We may end up nieghbors for this one~ :thumbsup:

the wife said she wants to go so if anybody can recommend a decent hotel in the nearby area, prefferably on the beach let me know. the fairfield inn looks like it may be the ticket.

GJoker and I have been talking about this.. we are going to try and make it. I'm jobless right now, so it depends on if I find a job and the money situation. But we will try.

Also be trailering up. And it sounds like the Fairfield Inn is the place to stay.

:thumbsup:

GJoker and I have been talking about this.. we are going to try and make it. I'm jobless right now, so it depends on if I find a job and the money situation. But we will try.

Also be trailering up. And it sounds like the Fairfield Inn is the place to stay.

:thumbsup:

It is a brand new hotel so it should be nice. If the weather is good I will ride down but if not I will haft to find a trailer, or just drive and come hang out. Anyway, see you all there. :)

Back