Hot Busa Babe Bash 2009

Blah, blah, blah..... Yep, you guys live so close to the best riding country God devised and you just keep rubbing it in........

That and milk in yellow cartons....

Oh the envy....

Blah, blah, blah..... Yep, you guys live so close to the best riding country God devised and you just keep rubbing it in........

That and milk in yellow cartons....

Oh the envy....

:laugh: dont forget about the rice krispy treats. :D see ya in a little over a week. :)

I would have tried to make this, then go see my dad in southern Georgia, but it is being held the same weekend as the motorcycle dealer show in Indy.:unhappy:

LadyHawk and I will have to back out of this trip~ My sister's in town from OR during this time, so we'll be stickin around the nieghborhood~ Ya'll have a great time and be safe~ Lookin forward to the pics upon your return~ :beerchug:

LadyHawk and I will have to back out of this trip~ My sister's in town from OR during this time, so we'll be stickin around the nieghborhood~ Ya'll have a great time and be safe~ Lookin forward to the pics upon your return~ :beerchug:

Rats! I was hoping to see you two...it's been so long. Maybe next time. Enjoy the visit with your sister! Y'all take care.

Rats! I was hoping to see you two...it's been so long. Maybe next time. Enjoy the visit with your sister! Y'all take care.

Me too:( It sure seems like it has been a long time???

On the upside, this time next Friday I will be on the road heading south:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Where ya headed to, Don? If you're gonna be down this far... I'm sure we could show you around some and offer up a nice hot meal~ :beerchug:

Doh...:hehe: ...gotcha!

We'll catch up again one of these days~ :hello:

I really wish i could go......:banghead: 12hr work days just wont allow it. Hey it is 2 days after my b-day, so drank one for depo. Be Safe have lots of Fun Fun.:thumbsup:

Tim brought me another Busa to bring to the Bash...

p1060469.jpg

They look good in the trailer...

p1060472.jpg

p1060473.jpg

See ya Friday :beerchug:

p1060474.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I hope next weekend is as pretty as this weekend was!! It was beautiful!! 70's and sunshine... so pretty in fact I had to buy another bike!!

Oh I hope next weekend is as pretty as this weekend was!! It was beautiful!! 70's and sunshine... so pretty in fact I had to buy another bike!!

The Mizzus showed me the pics.

If someone would have given me 10 guesses to pick the new bike Jules just bought.....
An R6 would have probably been my 11th guess:dunno:

Congrats though, its sho be purdy!

Novice slots still available at Barber on the 14th of March.
I am telling ya, once you go track, you HAVE TO GO BACK:thumbsup:

Pappy just got a recall on the FJR something about the ignition might short out and lock things up.. the recall states DO NOT RIDE until it's fixed..:banghead: He's not a happy camper right now and he's calling Yamaha as I type this, I will let you all know the out come..

Last edited:
Back