Horrorfest...possible NWS photo in link...

(KROOZER @ Nov. 17 2006,08:53) Did somebody say the Exorcist?  
SHOCKED.gif
Thats the only movie that will still give me the chills.
Have you ever seen the scenes that were excluded from the original release? The "spider walk" by Regan?

THAT was very frightening...gives me chills every time I see it...

(VaBusa @ Nov. 17 2006,05:56)
SHOCKED.gif
Have you ever seen the scenes that were excluded from the original release?  The "spider walk" by Regan?

awWWW Sh!t, VaBusa. U really had 2 say that? I have the latest DVD with the extra scenes....not good. U R mean. Is only 9:20 am here now and now U giving the chills. Damn...thats not right. Now I gotta go the bathroom but I dont wanna get up. Is dark in here. Window shades are down. The dog is downstairs sleeping but she 13 yrs old and I think her days of protecting me are over. Besides, she's deaf (like her owner, me) and her vision is going bad. Damn...I need to go to the bathroom. Hell no, Im staying in bed underneath the sheet (butt naked).

(KROOZER @ Nov. 17 2006,09:31)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 17 2006,05:56)
SHOCKED.gif
Have you ever seen the scenes that were excluded from the original release?  The "spider walk" by Regan?

awWWW Sh!t, VaBusa. U really had 2 say that? I have the latest DVD with the extra scenes....not good. U R mean. Is only 9:20 am here now and now U giving the chills. Damn...thats not right. Now I gotta go the bathroom but I dont wanna get up. Is dark in here. Window shades are down.  The dog is downstairs sleeping but she 13 yrs old and I think her days of protecting me are over. Besides, she's deaf (like her owner, me) and her vision is going bad. Damn...I need to go to the bathroom. Hell no, Im staying in bed underneath the sheet (butt naked).
Well now I'm scared too! Nekkid and posting...again no doubt LOL
smileyexhibit.gif

So I take it you've seen those scenes?
SHOCKED.gif

I was up last night watching "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel; first time in a long time I was wishing it were day time so I could see if someone was outside my window looking in...they were checking out a 2000 year old castle in Ireland and I've decided there's no amount of money that would get me to go visit there...

You know what still give me chills no matter how many times I hear it? Those little kids singing in the beginning of the original "Amityville Horror". That's always gotten to me; no idea why...

SHOCKED.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 17 2006,06:44) You know what still give me chills no matter how many times I hear it?  Those little kids singing in the beginning of the original "Amityville Horror".  That's always gotten to me; no idea why...
VaBusa......U know what I just did?  
firedevil.gif
 Remember the scene in Nightmare on Elm St (beginning) where the girls are jumping rope and singing......

One, two, Freddy's coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five, six, grab your crucifix
Seven, Eight, gonna stay up late
Nine, ten, never sleep again!

My sister HATES it!!!! So.....U made the little devil come out of me
firedevil.gif
 I sent her a text message via cell phone with the words above. She's gonna kill me now. But honestly, I feel a little guilty sending it to her bcuz I love her so much. She's my Baby...even though she's 28 and Im 39.
biggrin.gif

firedevil.gif

You're a cruel man...be sure you don't blame me for your spiral downward today LOL

I've always wondered why they never did a seqel to John Carpenter's "The Thing". Being a Horror fan and a fan of all things gory , I'd highly recommend that you check out a movie called " Versus " .

Googling Versus now
smile.gif

And the 1980's remake of The Thing is still one of my favorites of all time...
biggrin.gif

Back