HORRIFIC high speed motorcycle crash NSFW

I laughed out loud!
Lol! I guess the guy in the front was so shocked after seeing his friend go in the ditch that he kept looking back at him and never put his eyes back on the road. Feel bad for the wife/girlfriend that was thrown down rather violently. Glad the hog didn’t crush them both as it rolled down.

Really? WTF?
Lol! I guess the guy in the front was so shocked after seeing his friend go in the ditch that he kept looking back at him and never put his eyes back on the road. Feel bad for the wife/girlfriend that was thrown down rather violently. Glad the hog didn’t crush them both as it rolled down.

She was fine. Didn't you see the Quick Draw she did with the phone. Probably calling a Crane to drag those baggers back up on the road. Looked like they had enough man power there to do it.

Guys don't be so harsh not entirely their fault that's what HOGS do play/roll in the mud when they see some!!!! No offense but it is funny.

This is what happens when you think your a bad ass biker, but can hardly handle a mini van. Got their man card punched.

what tools. I don't believe in to old to ride but to stupid is another thing all together. Motorcycles aren't for everyone I wonder if they landed on their check books?
The cushion from those check books is likely what saved their lives there.

Really... And the one guy points towards the road and says something about a hole. Not hole I can see. You can tell they have more cash then brains. First thing any of us would have done is try to get the bikes up. Even if I couldn't I'd a tried. I don't think there were enough people there to budge those hogs. And maybe their better off just leaving them right where they are.

It looks like they both just said lets stop here and roll down this hill like it was a short cut...lol...smh.

Reactions: kml
Back