Hopefully picking up my Busa Next Week

kuntreeboy

Registered
Figued I would go ahead and intro myself, names Mike been in the Air Force for 13 years, currently taking a "Break" from it and living the dependant/civilian life down on the Mississippi Coast. Currently buying a 2006 Busa COMPLETELY stock with 7500 miles on it, bike was knocked over by owners wife but just barely a little rash on the left side! It's Blue and Silver and still has everything including the reflectors on it. I have allot of plans for it, reflectors off, integrated tail light, oil change, new BT-023's sitting at home waiting on it and a set of slip ons to begin with. Current owner is deployed to the sandbox so dealing with it over email and mail and through the CU is taking forever:banghead:! This will be my First Busa, I currently ride a 2006 Buell XB12RS (Gonna give it to the wife), had Harley's all my motorcycle life! But the neighbor HAD to get another Busa and I got the bug!! Thanks Duts87ss!!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully ride with a bunch of y'all!! Since I follow the :rulez: here are the pics I have so far.

Buell2.JPG

Busa 1.jpg

Busa 2.jpg

Busa 3.jpg

Welcome to the Org! Glad to have ya! Look forward to seeing ya around.

Welcome to the oRg!! I'm sure you can't wait to get the new toy!!! Keep us posted and work on getting out with oRg riders in Texas. We have plenty of representation there :thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg!! I'm sure you can't wait to get the new toy!!! Keep us posted and work on getting out with oRg riders in Texas. We have plenty of representation there :thumbsup:

Yeah the In-Laws live in TX so I am sure we will get out that way a good deal!! Vabs is there a Google map with riders locations on the Board? We have one on the Buell Board I am on and it's pretty cool? Been looking hadnt seen one??

Welcome to the Org, and congrats on the Busa. I went from a Duc Monster to the Busa, and never looked back, so you'll be pleased. Most important, thanks for your service.

Thank you 05 Busa I figure I already went from Cruiser to Sport Bike might as well go all the way!! Plus I am a large man (6'6" 350pnds) so the Buell looked awesome with me around it!!! :laugh:

Yeah the In-Laws live in TX so I am sure we will get out that way a good deal!! Vabs is there a Google map with riders locations on the Board? We have one on the Buell Board I am on and it's pretty cool? Been looking hadnt seen one??

We started one years ago, but it looks like it's pretty dormant right now; it's a pinned topic in the Random Thoughts forum. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/128987-hayabusa-owners-map-new-site.html

I see a long list of members there, but not so much the map I was looking for ???

I'll see if we have something more up to date...

In the mean time, we also have this part of the forum: Texas, New Mexico, Colorado

Last edited:
Thank you Dad, she is a great bike (needs a Fuel Pump right now) But me being so big she just isnt cutting it! It's gonna make me cry when the wife puts pink on her!! :butbut:

We started one years ago, but it looks like it's pretty dormant right now; it's a pinned topic in the Random Thoughts forum. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/128987-hayabusa-owners-map-new-site.html

I see a long list of members there, but not so much the map I was looking for ???

I'll see if we have something more up to date...

In the mean time, we also have this part of the forum: Texas, New Mexico, Colorado

I wont be riding much in TX I am down in Southern Mississippi, and my family is in Tennessee, we have a group of riders on the board down here in my neck of the woods I should be able to hook up with!!

I thought you were Psychic and the wife was finally getting orders!! I've read you ride a pink broom didnt know if you were a fortune teller as well!!! :laugh:

I thought you were Psychic and the wife was finally getting orders!! I've read you ride a pink broom didnt know if you were a fortune teller as well!!! :laugh:

Oh good! Another guy on the bandwagon. If you follow some of the guys, you'll just end up MIA man.

Oh, and yes, your wife did already get with me. She said she needs you to bring dinner home tonight. :thumbsup:

HAHAHHA I cook every night thank you!!! I got married late (To a youngin) She burns water!!! Not on the Bandwagon just stating what i read!!! But I do appologize for over stepping I will go to the corner!!! hahahahhaha

:welcome: Nice bikes . Welcome to the madness , Its like a mini battlefield here where everyone is on the same side. And that's Pro Hayabusa side :laugh:

Back