Hope VaBusa and all the Org MoMs had a great day...and all the MOM's

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Hope it was awesome for all. That's it. Different kinda post for The Original Site Bastid eh. :laugh:
Rubb.

Awwww, the softer side of Rubba!!

I did, thank you! I'm so over the lock-down though; hard to do anything you really want, but we watched old home videos of my kids when they were babies and toddlers, they made fun of each other, then we walked our property scoping out potential go-cart track options and had lunch curb side. It was a good day.

I shared then/now pics of me and my sons - when I joined here, they were these little guys...now one's in college and the other is graduating high school and joining the Air Force.

Time truly does fly right by -

NOW & THEN

Awwww, the softer side of Rubba!!

I did, thank you! I'm so over the lock-down though; hard to do anything you really want, but we watched old home videos of my kids when they were babies and toddlers, they made fun of each other, then we walked our property scoping out potential go-cart track options and had lunch curb side. It was a good day.

I shared then/now pics of me and my sons - when I joined here, they were these little guys...now one's in college and the other is graduating high school and joining the Air Force.

Time truly does fly right by -

NOW & THEN

View attachment 1618797

View attachment 1618798

View attachment 1618799
I remember those beach pics for sure. Them boyz is monsta's,whucha been feedin' 'em. :thumbsup: Good lookin' young men,proud Mom on the day.:)...and every day.
I also remember them 2 brutes you liked to call dogs.We did alot of puppy postin' pics back then.You with the Dane's me with my Rottweillers. I recall the day one of them passed and I rallied the troops,got your work address on the sly and I made sure you got some flowers and a card. You posted pics of a teary eye'd EM that day.
Ya,the softer side of Rubb.....:devil:
Glad you had a good day,looking back at the boys must have been way cool. Talk to ya later girl.

Rubb.

Back