Hope this doesn't concern Busas

micbusathens

Registered
Those pics are from two different BKings after non serious accidents here in Greece.......Hope this does not hold for Busas too:please:I've heard that in Australia there is a recall for many K's(I believe Busas too)for a reinforced additional part to the frame???

______004.jpg

______006.jpg

______007.jpg

______008 (1).jpg

Last edited:
not sure I am buying this yet... have no idea what happened to the bike and the smashed headers say front end impact.. useless pictures for "forensics" but interesting..

Can this metal damage be the result of an excessive number of wheelies? Each time the front end comes down hard is surely causing some stress to the frame.

Can this metal damage be the result of an excessive number of wheelies? Each time the front end comes down hard is surely causing some stress to the frame.
You remind me the old joke where someone returned a (new)broken chair to the dealer who said "Its obvious .....someone sit on it"

could have 10 different bikes... without the story behind them, they are just pictures.. We have a bike wrecking yard here and there are dozens of bikes with the front ends torn off.... not saying there is not a problem but this type of thread just shows broken bikes with out any real story..

the bike in the first pic has the fender and headlight torn off, the second bike looks like it pretty obviously hit something head on..

Last edited:
could have 10 different bikes... without the story behind them, they are just pictures.. We have a bike wrecking yard here and there are dozens of bikes with the front ends torn off.... not saying there is not a problem but this type of thread just shows broken bikes with out any real story..

the bike in the first pic has the fender and headlight torn off, the second bike looks like it pretty obviously hit something head on..
I only know the guy who bought them both separately, without knowing the hole stories.I uploaded the pics just for our knowledge.My intention was surely not to blame or....terrify someone:beerchug:

Last edited:
in one of those pics the weld held up. The metal broke around the weld. Which would tell me he hit something or came down to hard while doing a wheel stand.

Back